“Absolutely Lovely”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Vicster_2...
NY / LON
“Absolutely Lovely”
Reviewed 24 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Stayed at the Maline apartments for a few days - absolutely loved it. The apartment is superbly decorated - like someone's nice house or a boutique hotel. Location is convenient as well - close to the part of the lake where the beach is located.
Overall - definitely recommended.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Decor & location
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Young Children
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
julia m
Atlanta, Georgia
“Enjoying days”
Reviewed 31 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013

I’ve been wanting to write a review about my staying in Bled for a while now, and I just been looking through my closet and thought that’s time to do it! And I’ll tell you why! From the beginning my trip was gonna be a mess and I wasn’t quite sure if I would be able to do everything I planned in such a short period of time.But! I’ve been looking at holidaylettings trying to find a perfect location(hoping to find a review saying something nice and helpful and I found one!). I read that the owners of that place was so nice to one of the tourists who stayed there and they really put an effort to make their stay enjoyable…So I contacted them and thank God!It was true!I was going on the trip by myself and I couldn’t rent a car there(simply because im not a good driver!)I made sure that they would have some time for me take me places and oh yes!I had the best shopping vacation ever! I got there early in the morning (about 6 a.m.) Vasiliy met me at the airport and took us about 25-30 min to get to the apartments. They didn’t make me wait-they gave me the key right when I got there, helped me with my luggage and prepared some food(they been asking me before I came if I would like anything) so I had a perfect breakfast. Oh yes, apartments are new! Its true! The view is gorgeous!You really can see the castle! Everything is very clean. The rooms are open, it has a lot of light. And it had a full kitchen in case somebosy wants to go with kids and cook there. I didn’t even use upstairs, there was enough room for me on the first level. I hate hotels because of so many people…So I always try to find apartments. The location is so perfect! Its like 5 min walking from the lake, 10 min walking from the castle, 15 min walking from the Perchik Mexican restaurant(I loved it there it says its Mexican but they have some European food too and its always delicious). They pretty much can cook anything you want(salads, steak, vegetables, soups… ). Its about 20 min walking from the swimming pool! Wich is absolutely must do when you go on this kind of vacation!Just to relax a little bit! And right next to the pool there is like a little shopping plaza…When you go to the castle-go and buy a bottle of vine there!Its really really good! The next fun thing to do is take a boat!And don’t take it with a boat man!Do it yourself!Its so much fun!Its about 10 euro an hour, so just chance it and have some fun!Get to the island on your own!The views everywhere is amazing! Oh yes, I went to all this places and knew about them because of the owners-they been taking me everywhere. And I want to tell them big thank you for being patient with me and sometimes taking care of me and my vacation!If not them my vacation would be a disaster!So yes, thank you so much Ksenya and Vasiliy! Going back to the beginning of my review they took me to Italy and Austria to shopping!And I’m the worst shopper ever-it always take me forever!But! You have to go there!Its the best shopping ever! Next time I go I’ll go there to see places but the purpose of my trip was some fun time and shopping!So I did it!I got bunch of nice stuff!And I met really nice people!I had the best time for the past couple years and thank you for your time and patience! I’ll certainly be back and will tell all my friends to go there and stay with you guys!Thank you so much! I had really really good time!You saved my vacation from being destroyed!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: location, service
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed 6 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013
person found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and the view
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;