All reviews common room modern kitchen outdoor terrace the main bus station enjoyed my stay minute walk communal areas the owner lake bled recommend staying here stayed here for nights supermarket facilities wifi computers netflix castle
Reviewed 30 May 2018

A lot smaller and friendlier than I had expected, in a really good central location in Bled. The staff was great, especially as I almost missed the check-in time cutoff and they told me they would leave a key for me if I got in too late (I didn't, but I really appreciated that they would've helped me out.) The walls were lined with information, maps, places to go and how to get there. I could've hung out on that roof deck all summer.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Staff at castle hostel were helpful and always happy to see you! The location of the hostel is close to everything you need and easy to access points of interest in and around Bled. Highly recommended!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

This is an ideal hostel if you are looking forward for a comfortable stay, yet, to be sharp on budget. As for the price the service provided is a lot more worth it. There is a guy named Gaspar at the reception who is an incredible guy, wowed upon arrival, provided all the information, and yet when extending the stay was able to find a place in a hostel next to Castle name Ace of Spades. Would definitely recommend to stay.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 April 2018

The location is good and just few step from the bus station. Staff is friendly and helpful. The environment is perfect. Hostel was clean and tidy. It had a kitchen with adequate utensils. Overall, I recommended this hostel.

Room Tip: best view and good location
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Bled is such a beautiful place, and this hostel made it all the more enjoyable. Clean, cute, and positive vibes! The common area is great which is a huge factor for me when choosing where to stay. Casper the friendly host was also amazing!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo