“Great value for money!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

788kerend
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Great value for money!”
Reviewed 25 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I just stayed at this apartment with 4 more friends...I'm not sure why the info is incorrect- It is Podwale 9 (and not 4) and belong to P&O Apartments.

We had a really great time!!! The apartment is very nice with a big & comfortable living room and AMAZING location in the Old City:)

The bads in the 2 rooms (for 4 people) were very comfortable!!! The open couch ( for the 5-6 person) is not so comfortable but also not too bad (its an Ikea couch).

It is not a 5 stars hotel but I really recommend that...next time I'm in Warsaw withe friends or family I'll go there again.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing