Lowest prices for your stay
USD 125
View deal
Free cancellation until 25/09/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
USD 125
View deal
Free cancellation until 26/09/21
Hotels.comUSD 125
PricelineUSD 125
eDreamsUSD 125
3,635 results
All reviews top floor swimming pool harp player the club lounge great hotel old town corner room health club star hotel nespresso machine an upgrade train station large bathroom central location comfortable rooms excellent breakfast culture
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Stayed just for one night but loved absolutely everything about this hotel. View from the 32nd floor was faboulous. Staff is very warm and friendly. You just can't beat their service! Overall, highly recommended.

Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank DorothyZeb
ICWarszawa, General Manager at InterContinental Warszawa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing InterContinental Warszawa for your recent stay and for taking the time to share you words of appreciation.

I will share your comments with my team - they are truly awarding and motivate us to do even better in the future. Your feedback makes us proud of our services and facilities.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

From outside it is just a huge block with a hole (actually the hole was made in order to provide enough light to neighbouring houses). From the moment you arrive you realize that the staff is aware they are working in 5 star hotel. They are not only polite, they make you feel welcomed.

I was staying on a club floor and the room was great, quality of furniture was amazing. The place screams luxury. Every little detail has been thought of. The view from the top is the best in Warsaw.

Swimming pool on the top floor is a must and the health centre above the swimming pool is one the best I have seen in a hotel in Poland.

The breakfast served in the club lounge was very nice but so are meals in the restaurants in the hotel (try their brunch if you are staying over the weekend) I can think only about one inconvenience – it is hard to find motivation to go outside of the hotel.

Room tip: Club rooms with a view on the Palace of Culture are breathtaking.
Date of stay: April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay with us, we appreciate the time you have taken. We are very pleased to note that your ratings show your satisfaction with our services and facilities.
We look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 30 June 2014

The Intercontinental Warsaw is a really great hotel, big rooms, beautiful bathrooms with huge shower, a magnificent view of the town from the upper floors, nice spa and yummy breakfast. They cook a lovely omelette with all you wish in it in the morning and the rest of the offered food is very diverse, so even when staying 6 days like we did, you don't get bored. There are two in house restaurants, we ate at the Steakhouse where everything was delicious and surprising. They had a strawberry menu and I tried the strawberry gazpacho (cold soup) with lime and mint which was very tasty. Location is also great, smack in the middle of the town, just across from the congress venue. Perfect!
The only drawback is that being a high rise, the windows don't open, so you can'y have fresh air in the rooms. As I am quite allergic to the mold in the ventilation system, I came back with a cough. But I would stay there again.

Room tip: as high up as you can
Date of stay: June 2014

Dear Guest,

We certainly look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I visited this hotel a lot for business over an 18 month period and absolutely loved it. I was lucky enough to get an upgrade on a couple of occasions and that was a real bonus. As I was travelling alone I used room service a lot, the extra cost was reasonable and the food delicious and well presented, delivered by very courteous waiters/waitresses. The rooms were really comfortable and they seemed to think of everything you could need, including slippers and dressing gowns. The first few times I stayed there I loved to sit on the huge windowsill and just look at the view, which was impressive. I used the hotel restaurant with colleagues a couple of times and found the food of a really high quality. I would definitely try it again. I found all the staff to be professional, cheerful and approachable.

I can't wait to visit again for a long weekend and will definitely stay at this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2013

Dear Guest,

First and foremost thank you for choosing to stay at InterContinental Warszawa.
I was very pleased to learn how much you enjoyed your stay and I would like to thank you once again for letting me know how impressed you were with the service you received.
It is our pleasure to have you as our guest.
We hope to have the honour of serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed here in October and it was fantastic. The staff were brilliant and we were offered a free upgrade to a suite, they also gave us a smoking room which was much appreciated. Breakfast is by far the best I've seen in any European hotel offering breakfast choices from all over the world. Brilliant job intercontinental, thanks very much.

Date of stay: October 2013
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank erin2nicole
ICWarszawa, General Manager at InterContinental Warszawa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Guest,

First and foremost thank you for choosing to stay at InterContinental Warszawa. We greatly appreciate your comments and the excellent review! That's very important and power giving to all of us.
It is our pleasure to have you as our guest.
We hope to have the honour of serving you again in the future.