See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for a couple of days in the beginning of July. Fantastic place, with excellent service. Mr. Dariusz will take great care of you. The rooms were open and clean, and the location is also very good. Located right across shopping centre Arkadia, and you'll find bus/tram/metro connections to anywhere in town!

I would also like to say that Mr. Dariusz is a great man! I've never met a man who gave this kind of service. Always happy, and never says no to help.

Iwould highly recommend this place, and I will definitely go back when I'm in town

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

The staff is good even though Communication is pretty hard unless you speak polish. The reception was on the 10th floor in a different building which can be kind of tricky, but just ask for help and they will point you in the right direction. Good price, you get what you pay for. Taxi to the city is ca 25 zloti.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Jonatan M
Reviewed 24 February 2016

This is absolutely not my first stay here, but the first review that I write about it.

I have stayed here over the last years and never failed to get amazed over the hospitality and friendliness that I experience each and every time I rent an appartment here.

I all honesty, only on one occation did they fail,close to Christmas a few years ago we were very late checking in because we got stuck in a blizzard and they accidently extended another couples stay by one night, we found that we didn't have the appartment that we had signed up for.

When we finally checked in (10:55pm) they were still there waiting for us and apologized for the inconvenience, Mr. Dariusz promptly took care of everything by moving us into the bedroom that they have close to the reception area.

The next day as soon as the other couple had checked out, "our" room got cleaned and we checked in, Mr. Dariusz compensated us by taking two full nights out of the bill and once more appologized.

Needless to say that this was not the last time we stayed there.

Basics :
The entrance for the reception can be a little hard to find, as it isn't located on Jana Pawla but actually on Dzika, the entrance ( entrance D if I remember correctly) is located aproximately on the middle of the building on Dzika, you need to get on the intercom and they will answer and open the door, then you take the elevator to the 10. floor where you get the key and information about the apartment.

Sightseeing in Warszawa is easy, the tram stops right outside Babka Tower on Jana Pawla and the tickets can be bought at the small store on the corner of the building towards the roundabout, you can buy day passes and they are very cheap.

On the other side of the roundabout you find a big mall, where you are able to find everything you need, are you a more adventous person you just walk in the opposit direction on Jana Pawla until you get to "Halla Mirowska" where you can find a lot of small vendors both inside and outside, prices are very comfortable and its always a good time to visit the place.

Restaurants are in abundance in the area, the mall across on the other side of the roundabout offers the largest varity, across the street there is a very good local place and on the back side of Babka Tower there is the best Mexican place and downtown are just a nice 15 minutes walk away, so chances are that you won't have to go to bed hungry.

Prices are low and I will bet you anything that you will be able to find something that you like regardles if you are single or a familly traveling in Warszawa.

For romantic couples Warszawa is splendid, you can sit in the parks, go shopping or just relax by the river.

Warszawa is a historic place to be, food for thought could be to visit "Umslagsplatz" on Stawki just a short 10 minutes walk away fram Babka, or the "Sibir Monument on Muranowska or ....... you name it, there is a lot to se in Warszawa.

I fell in love with the town when I first visited in 1996 and keep comming back for more.

Polish people are helpfull and nice, don't worry if they don't all speak English, they will do their best to help you anyway.

As you can probably understand from this review there is nothing to fear about Warszawa and should you choose to stay at Babka Tower, you are selecting one of the best places in town

I sincerely hope that this helps.

Ooops, almost forgot :-) My Whole Family will be back in April 2016, guess where we will be staying :-)

Date of stay: March 2015
3  Thank Bo A
Reviewed 29 March 2015

I can honestly say for the price we paid we got an absolutely AMAZING room.. My girl friend was so shocked when we opened the door I thought she would burst into tears! Fantastic place clean and the staff have great English.. If I am in ever in Warsaw again I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.. MUST TRY!

Date of stay: March 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rich_and_Alex
Reviewed 28 December 2014

We needed the place for 1 night after Sonishphere concert. We choose Babka Tower Suites and it was great choice. There is no breakfast. Bat fridge is inside. Mc Donald's is nearby and shopping centre too. Very comfortable beds. Quite place.

Date of stay: July 2014