“beautiful surroundings and great food”
Review of Polka Restauracja

Polka Restauracja
Ranked #256 of 2,668 Restaurants in Warsaw
Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

The rooms in this old restaurant are stunning. You really feel like you're in Poland of old. Typical Polish fare; lots of meat, rustic dishes. Good portion sizes and reasonably priced despite being in the Old Town. Good place for business, couples or groups.

There are newer reviews for Polka Restauracja

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Restaurant in the the Old Town of Warsaw with affordable prices. The interior is nice and cosy, service professional and very nice and helpful. Menu is simple with delicious food. We ordered black pudding, chicken Polish style, pork chops, goat cheese salad and spaghetti Bolognese from kids' menu. Everyone was happy and full. Plus we were all impressed with waitresse's memory. She didn't write anything down but remembered everything we ordered. To sum up- strongly recommended

Reviewed 23 July 2017

This restaurant is beautifully decorated in Magda Gessler's typical style. The food we ordered was delicious and I'm not sure why this place has received so many bad comments. I visited a few times and every single time the service was great (the waitress who served us last time didn't even take any notes and brought everything in the right order etc.) and the food was cooked and seasoned to perfection. The owner is a famous polish TV personality so I think some people just make bad comments because they don't like her personality or style. I give this place 5 stars! Reasonably priced and in an amazing location. Thanks Magda I will be back!

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

At 22:00 I'm told it was close, in a way not very convinced by a young lady.
The restaurant closing was really at 23:00 so with all the time to enjoy a main course.
Or it was full, but she didn't mention such case or you cannot stop clients 1h before.
Probably not enjoying their work...
So I couldn't taste any food, and I doubt I'll ever come to test

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Good location, romantic and a bit rustic interior. Helpful and friendly staff. Menu was interesting, but one item unavailable. A very good level of cooking. Tried trout, ribs and pork loin. No complaints, everything was well seasoned.