“Traditional cuisine well presented”
Review of Polka Restauracja

Polka Restauracja
Ranked #248 of 2,674 Restaurants in Warsaw
Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Good location, romantic and a bit rustic interior. Helpful and friendly staff. Menu was interesting, but one item unavailable. A very good level of cooking. Tried trout, ribs and pork loin. No complaints, everything was well seasoned.

There are newer reviews for Polka Restauracja

Reviewed 20 June 2017

I had heard so much hype about this restaurant that I was disappointed. Lovely building but the food was just ok. The surrounding Old Town charm and atmosphere saved the evening. I can say I've been but I wouldn't rush back.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

My mum wanted to try one of Magda Gesslers restaurants so we booked dinner for Saturday evening.
The food : starters ok nothing special, main course-I had a fish fillet surprising very bonny (not normal) and super greasy also poor seasoning, I had two sides with it just like waiters recommend not sure why she didn't mention the sides, I only needed one (and I can eat) my mashed potatoes with mustard were so mustardy I couldn't eat more then 2 spoons I think the chef decided to put a whole jar of mustard in my mash. My mum had shabowy - very dry ...I don't think I have to say more. Simple Polish dishes and should be delicious but it was just disappointing.
Service: don't expect much there was only 3 tables in our room all finished food already and the restaurant was quiet we had to wait for our very simple starters 30 min and main another 30 min when the waitress decided to come and get our plates after we finished our starters.
We only saw her 4 times: 5 min after we sat down asking if we are ready to give food order ...
when she brought drinks, starters and main,
If you want more drinks or a bill go and find her forget about anyone pouring water for you.
Maybe it's just me but I expected the basics of good service and delicious food unfortunately wrong restaurant.
Not worth the money if you want to try delicious Polish food in Warsaw there are better places for half the price.
Magda Gessler should start her "revolutions" with this restaurant.
Sorry about the length of this review!

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

First two meals we want to order were not available, both duck & chicken were very dry. On good site the service was good.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

An amazing restaurant in the old town of Warsaw, with beautiful decoration (the flower themed ceiling is very pretty) and delicious food. The presentation of the dishes, the quality of the ingredients and the combination of flavours are impeccable. The price is absolutely fair (although wine is a bit expensive).