“excellent hotel”

Mercure Warszawa Airport
Ranked #36 of 127 Hotels in Warsaw
Reviewed 7 May 2017

Excellent hotel reasonable price. Great room and bathroom, very clean. Nice staff, delicious breakfast, especially pancakes. Quick check and check. The last morning I left early and the staff prepared a lunch box. I chose this hotel because the hotels level is high, but it costs much cheaper than in the city center. You need the tram No. 7 or 9 to reach the hotel, trams runes every 3 min and it take 17 minutes from Warsawa Central Railway Station.

Room Tip: in 4 floor room are quiet
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Ginta Z
Iwona Ś, General Manager at Mercure Warszawa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Dear Ginta, thank you very much for choosing our hotel for your visit to Warsaw.
Thank you for so wide and descriptive comment.
We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

A modern three star (in my opinion it should be 3 star plus) hotel nearby the warsaw international airport.
Perfect for a short stay for business but for a few day city trip, maybe a bit too far from the oldtown and other atractions in Warsawa.
- Free shuttle service from and to the airport
- a few minutes walk you will find a trainstation to the city.
- very good restaurant with local polish and international food.
- very good breakfast, different kind of fresh vegetable, fruits etc.
Cheese, ham, meat etc. Too much to taste everything ;-)
- rooms are clean and large enough.(executive)
When you plan to go by car or taxi to the city in the morning, remeber to start early, the traffic in Warsaw is terrible.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Guest, thank you very much for choosing our hotel for your visit to Warsaw.
Thank you for so wide and descriptive comment. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Firstly, I have to say the room was fine, just another Mecure room with no character but fit for purpose and clean.
My for my issues. No normal coffee in the room, only espresso, no tea either.
Room service ordered with a drink and food came but no drink (ok so he went back and got it, so no harm no foul there)
Prior to ordering food, I went down to the bar, no one around so booted up the iPad, next thing I know 4 others are at the bar and then the lady arrives and serves all of them before me, not only that but I had to ask as she walked off without even asking me if I wanted a drink.
Now onto breakfast, bacon was cold, and no baked beans, the rest was fine however.
I know I'm being picky, but the previous night I paid less than 80PLZ and the hotel was better that this, which cost 350 !
One positive, the airport shuttle saved me a taxi fare.

Not worth the cost but close to airport

Ps please make it obvious where to stick the room keycard to get the lights on, without glasses on, it took me 5 mins to find the slot in the wall.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Iwona Ś, General Manager at Mercure Warszawa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations.
“The Bar story” sounds horrible. Thank you for sharing this unpleasant experience with me.
Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
Despite this dissatisfaction I hope you will be our returning guest and you will have many opportunities to observe how we keep changing for the better for our guests.
Best regards /Iwona Świtek

Reviewed 10 March 2017

Before I booked here, I read the reviews and saw a lot of complimentary reviews.

Let's be real here. This is an airport based hotel, there are no frills.

Rooms are very basic, but at least the beds are comfortable.

Only water is available from the mini bar, although having drunk both bottles I would avoid them. Both tasted horrible.

WiFi did not work in my room (was on the 4th floor).

There are no gyms, or pools but in fairness that is in line with most airport hotels.

Food was very basic.

Service of staff is poor. Ill mannered, and untrained. Bar staff asked me what a Gin and Tonic was...

The advertised free airport transfer is very confusing. We asked for information on being picked up from the airport, and got no response from the hotel. When departing, we got told to "just wait there"... 20mins later we decided to get a taxi...

I probably won't stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Iwona Ś, General Manager at Mercure Warszawa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for choosing our hotel for your visit to Warsaw. Please accept our apology for the delay in our response.
I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations.
Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. We will immediately take action to improve service quality, response speed and train our staff toward more hospitable attitude. I do hope you will try us again.
Best regards/Iwona

Reviewed 9 March 2017

Located some 5 mins by bus shuttle free of charge, the modern hotel offers nice rooms with good bathrooms. Friendly staff, bar and small restaurant. Had a non smoking room on top floor which was really quiet - no aircraft noise that you would expect from a typical Airport hotel.

Room Tip: top floor, quiet
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Iwona Ś, General Manager at Mercure Warszawa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for choosing our hotel and for high evaluation.
We hope to see you again while in Warsaw.