All reviews boutique hotel a great place to stay perfect location recommend this hotel old town desk comfort luggage
Reviewed 3 August 2018

I had the opportunity to dine at Winebar SixtySix. Nowy Swiat (the main street) is packed with an assortment of busy shops and restaurants. Once we sat at our table, the setting is quiet and private, which is a nice contrast to the area. We ordered few bottles of fine wine and few plates of food. The food was amazing! This is not a large restaurant, however the kitchen is top-notch! I ordered the Truffle Cauliflower soup and Beef tartare over bone marrow. These uncommon dishes were very flavorful and looked great. So if you're a "foodie" and happen to be near Nowy Swiat in Warsaw, you should visit Winebar SixtySix!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel is beautiful. The location is very good, with a convenient metro station on the corner. However, when a place needs to advertise itself as being unpretentious, the likelihood seems high that it is exactly what it claims not to be. The hotel description in the room information packet uses exactly that adjective - unpretentious. Unfortunately, it didn’t live up to its report of itself.

My first encounter with hotel staff at check-in was less than friendly. The woman at the desk was professional but cold and almost rude. I could attribute this abrasiveness to cultural and language differences. I don’t speak Polish, and most of the staff that I interacted with didn’t speak English masterfully, although their English was much better than my Polish and was more ham sufficient for business purposes.

The room was clean, although it was much smaller than I expected. I paid for a standard room, but I wound up on the top floor with a low ceiling and a skylight for a window. Fortunately, there is an elevator and a private bathroom.

The room rate included breakfast (limited choices) and access to exercise facilities at a nearby gym. There a plenty of restaurants nearby, and the hotel is within a short walk of Pilsudski Square and Saxon Gardens.

Overall, my stay was comfortable. However, if I ever find myself back in Warsaw, I will try to find other accommodations.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

The positive: well located, very clean.

The less positive: strange atmosphere, I do not know how to describe. No water in the room (ok I agree, not that important). Maybe just too modern for me as it seems to be targeting a rich and young population.

Well anyway, you do not take risks if you go there.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

A really nice, welcoming and comfortable hotel, Great room and the best breakfast I've eaten in a long time. Nice Street with restaurants and cafés. Strongly recommended. Also a nice little bar where you have a welcoming drink as well as breakfast

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Very nice boutique hotel with all comforts, very nice small new rooms, good breakfast, good service and professional management.

A huge plus being in the city centre and also having a partnership with a great gym for its guests.

Have been twice and will be back.

Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank ITTRavelling
SixtySix66, SistySix Team at Hotel SixtySix, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Thank you for such kind words regarding service and breakfast.
We are pleased that you appreciate our efforts.
We invite you again. We hope that you will visit us soon.