“Good for budget! ”

Bar Mleczny Pod Arkadami
Ranked #25 of 225 Restaurants in Torun
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Cheap, quick and tasty. Almost like home made food. Almost cause is not like ... but almost means close for me ;)
Great for families with kids cause you not gonna pay fortune for diner for all of you .
Defo they got my recommendation cause I was able to back in time to “BAR MLECZNY”.
Absolutely try !

Reviewed 26 December 2017

This place is better than any expensive restaurant. Here you will get traditional, home made Polish food. We came here twice, and each time the food was just amazing! I can' say that it tasted as good as my Babcia's cooking because she would get offended :) but it was quite close! On top of that the food was very cheap. Staff was nice and polite. I absolutely loved their fudge waffles, and my boyfriend liked his zapiekanka. It takes me back to memories when I was 8 years old, and my babcia took us to Torun for a day, and we went there for food then!

1  Thank Weronika0892
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Bar mleczny it was the place which we visited often as students. Just for something warm and quick. It was especially great during cold autumn and winter time. Now the places has changed a lot, it is modern almost a Mac Donald style. But the food is still very traditional. good to know that they survived all changes in this country.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

I love BMPA for the meals which taste like the traditional dinners we were served at the cafeteria in my primary school. It serves nothing but REAL POLISH FOOD and you should definitely go there if you are a foreigner and want to immerse into the harsh and blunt reality of Polish workplace cafeterias and nice simple food.
If you are a tourist from Poland though, I'd go to a different place as people may be rude at BMPA and not contribute to your best Torun experience.

2  Thank AsiaK253
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Here is best of the best polish "zapiekanka"! No. 1 in Poland! This is something like pizza, but small and baguette shaped.

2  Thank Bartłomiej P