All reviews wet room nice hotel bed airport bathroom carpet location design
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

My wife and I have stayed in the Platinum Palace and found it to be clean and comfortable. Our room was a little small but adequate for us. The only thing we were not keen on was the wet room as it was obviously wet after a shower which meant you got wet feet when going to use the toilet.
The staff were friendly and helpful, bed was good and it's in a good location and we would stay here again.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Anna Z, Front Office Manager at Platinum Palace Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2016

We are very grateful for this opinion. Solutions used in our bathrooms are very modern and we are still thinking about same facilities for guests. You ensuring that You will visit us again make us more then happy. Best regards.

Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

I have visited that hotel and I had a room without a window and bathroom didn't have a window. The room was also not equipped with a minibar and a closet.My co-workers room was pleasant and had everything what I did mention. Bottom line if you book ask for that points. I can't complain about the service the employees are friendly and helpful. The food in the restaurant is very good and deserves the 4 star title. Of course the hotel is rather tiny , but that's ok in my opinion.
It's clean besides that the carpets could be cleaned or replaced. Some coffee spots are on them and it seems that won't come off even after cleaning.
Honestly it was a business purpose and for the days I have spent there pleasant.
In my opinion a rather 3 Star hotel which has its charming environment. For business I would book it again , but as recommended I would ask for the window and the closet when booking a room in that hotel.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business

Dear Steffen , we are really sorry that Your stay with Platinum Palace Residence was not enjoyable. Each of our rooms is different.Our building is a historic villa and therefore each room has a different size and equipment, part of the changes in the building does not depend only on us.We also would like to asure You that during this summer all the carpets in the rooms have been washed out. We kindly invite you to check our comfort room. Best regards, Platinum Palace Residence.

Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

We really enjoyed stay in this hotel- very clean, well appointed rooms and mostly very friendly staff. The only thing you need to keep in mind is that the breakfast after 9.00 is hardly worth the hassle as almost everything is finished and you'll end up with a last piece of bread and scraps of cheese... at least u can order scramble eggs with a staff which are yummy :) will be back

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Anna Z, Front Office Manager at Platinum Palace Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2016

Thank You so much for that opinion, we are very sorry for Your breakfast. We asure You that one Your word and our stuff will bring You anythink You woudl like to eat.
We always . Normally we complement the table as soon as something ends.

Reviewed 6 August 2015

The hotel is very meticulous in every detail, excellent shower, rooms are very nice, pleasant and professional staff, excellent breakfast with personal service and excellent food. The hotel is located in a quiet and pleasant area, near a park and near the center of cafes and restaurants. Internet in all rooms and public areas.
I really enjoyed.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Agnieszka P, Front Office Manager at Platinum Palace Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2015

Thanku You so much for Your opinion. It's always nice to hear how our guest's stay was, especially when they enjoyed.

Reviewed 20 July 2015

The room was modern and quite comfortable, and the service friendly and available 24 hours a day. The disadvantage was a poorly designed shower - the whole bathroom was flooded each time we turned the water on. Also, the AC was not working properly.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Agnieszka P, Manager at Platinum Palace Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2015

Thank You so much form Your opinion. It is always nice to hear that our gust like this place. Opinion about the bathroom area were passing to our Manager. Best regards, Platinum Palace Residence