“Mango: sweet crepe with cinnamon dough”
Review of French Connection

French Connection
Ranked #283 of 1,001 Restaurants in Wroclaw
Price range: USD 2 - USD 7
Description: Amazing crepe variety with the best ingredients!
Description: Amazing crepe variety with the best ingredients!
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Got to find a place to take a break from my walk, and I found this restaurant in the shopping mall Renoma. Nice cosy place to have a light meal and a drink. I opted for the cinnamon dough instead of ordinary wheat dough. Refreshing!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Pancake was very good, staff are nice too.
I asked for a pancake tops combination that are not on the menu and they accepted it without an issue.
Prices are okay, not expensive.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

It was not our intention to go here but after our bad experience with Hana Sushi next door we decided to try this place.
I had a tabasco crepe and my wife the Roman.
Both were very good.
Service was excellent.
For a quick bite I highly recommend it.
They also do sweet crepes.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 16 May 2017

With so many pancake places in the city it's great to see something new like an option of 5 different kinds of pancake dough, specially the flavored ones, I've never seen anything like that in any other restaurant. Choice of fillings is good, they also have a salad option.

I liked my pancake with salmon, spinach, olives and cheese but comparing to all the other ingredients, there was too much olives. That was the only thing I could taste, really. Most of places puts only few in there, that was just like a proper box of olives in one pancake. I would enjoy it more if it was more balanced with flavors.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 23 October 2016

What you wish, you get, crepes sweet, salty, with meat, vege. Yesterday started new menu! Something for non-gluten fans.

Date of visit: October 2016