“Great people, good food...”

Stockholm Eat & Drink
Ranked #134 of 1,000 Restaurants in Wroclaw
Price range: USD 4 - USD 24
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Usually I spend here some time during my business trips. Food - good quality and variety. Most probably you will be able to find something to eat. Or to drink. And people serving you are great - friendly, smiling, always ready to help.

Date of visit: March 2018
Małgorzata D, Kierownik at Stockholm Eat & Drink, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your recent opinion regarding the MyCorner Restaurant. We appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of your experience during your visit.
It is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes staff`s efforts and takes the time to write about it.
Your comment will be shared with the entire team.
See you soon!

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

I was not expecting such a good food in hotel restaurant! Menu is really well done: with vegan/vegetarian/glutenfree/lactosefree options. Gnocchi were so good, that next day I came back to eat them once again! Just excellent!

Date of visit: June 2017
Management response:Responded 27 June 2017

Dear Sir,
I am contacting you with regards to comment that we received at TripAdvisor from you.
Thank you very much for your time and for such a great opinion.
We are making every effort to ensure that we always serve fresh and tasty food and that each of our Guest had a chance to feel special.
We are very happy to read that we have met all your expectations during the visit in our Restaurant in hotel Scandic Wrocław.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again in My Corner Restaurant and Bar!

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

We went to dinner and they accepted us at 9.45pm even if they close kitchen at 10pm. We ordered caesar salad and sandwitch. The salad was small but great and the sandwith with fries and sauce. Big sandwitches and just delicious. They were not too quick to serve (about 20 minutes of wait) and everything were not too cheap... 3 meals and 117 zlotys. I would recommend another restaurants but it's okey if you don't have another choice.

Date of visit: January 2017
Miroslaw K, Kierownik at Stockholm Eat & Drink, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2017

Dear marjunalau,

Thank you very much for your opinion, I hope you visit us in the near future.

All best,
My Corner Team

Reviewed 10 December 2016

This restaurant is attached to the Scandic Hotel and therefore attracts a multinational clientele. Quite busy the first night we went, very busy on a Friday evening two nights later. Menu is concise but well chosen. Dish of the day well priced, beautifully cooked and includes soup. Good drinks menu, including bottled craft beers and reasonably priced cocktails. A quite sophisticated place to eat, with attentive and smiling service from English-speaking staff. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: December 2016
Mirosław K, Kierownik at Stockholm Eat & Drink, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2016

Thank you very much for your review regarding your visit in My Corner Restaurant. I am very happy that you liked the food, drinks (also craft beers) and service as well. I hope you visit us in the near future.
All best!
My Corner Team :)

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Came here on the first night of a business trip, relatively close to the hotel. Relaxed atmosphere with 80's music running (positive for me). As I wanted a beer there was an additional menu for locally brewed beer, I recommend exploring this. After ordering I received bread for dipping with a choice of oil...fantastic! The beef tartar was excellent, and the smoked duck breast very unique with a rich orange tagliatelle and blackberry sauce for the duck. All this with very friendly service! I highly recommend!

Date of visit: October 2016
Mirosław K, Manager at Stockholm Eat & Drink, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2016

Guten Tag! Dear travelmuc99,
Thank you so much for sharing your fantastic opinion on My Corner.Very glad to know that You like our menu and that you enjoyed our service. See you again!
All the best! / My Corner Team.