All reviews the main square lovely hotel old town pillow menu perfect location junior suite mini bar good size comfortable beds quiet street the heart of the city hotel is located stayed for nights third floor few steps visit wroclaw room was large
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with business for four nights. The hotel is located right next to the town square which was really convenient for eating out etc. The public areas of the hotel are fine and the staff friendly and helpful.

Breakfast is pretty good - nothing to shout about and fairly standard.

I had a twin room which wasn’t brilliant. It smelled quite strongly of cigarette smoke (despite it being a non-smoking room) - the walls, bedding, curtains - everything smelled. Other guests told me that their rooms smelt of smoke as well so there didn’t seem like any point in asking for a change. I emptied a can of air freshener into it in an effort to reduce the smell which helped a little.

The pillows are really mushy and you only get one per bed - no firmer ones seemed to be available. The mattress on both beds were absolutely shot, lumpy and uncomfortable.

Even with the heating off, the room was incredibly hot as well which didn’t help with sleep on top of the smelly environment, pretty awful mattress and ultra soft pillows. Oh and the blind was pretty broken as well and would fly all the way down as soon as you touched it.

So, room bad but rest of the hotel OK.

Trip type: Travelled on business
AgnieszkaRadzikowska, Dyrektor generalny at Art Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your room reservation at Art Hotel and taking the time to share all your comments. I am delighted that you found the hotel location convenient and the services of our staff met your expectations.
I was sorry to read that you were a little disappointed with certain aspects of your stay, especially with sleeping pleasure. I regret that we haven’t noticed your feedback during your stay, we could try put additional mattress, we have also pillow menu, from which you can choose one that suits your needs.
We are very sorry for the room's smell problems. We do pay attention to provide our guests with the best atmosphere and our guests’ feelings are very crucial for us. I’d like to mention that in every moment there is a possibility of the dearomatisation of the guests rooms that we always do after smoking issues.
We hope your impression will be totally different if you decide to visit us again in the future.
Best regards

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights over a weekend. The hotel is fabulous, the room cosy and warm, the staff lovely and helpful, the food plentiful and delicious. It’s located a 5 mins walk from Market Square and takes 30 mins in a taxi from the airport (about 70 zloty each way). We couldn’t have wished for more and will definitely return (soon I hope).

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
AgnieszkaRadzikowska, Dyrektor generalny at Art Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Dear WitchyYork,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your compliments with other TripAdvisor users.
I am delighted you had such a pleasant stay, it was our pleasure to take care of you and be of service.
I look forward to welcoming you back on a future visit.
Best regards,

Reviewed 1 February 2018

I have stayed at the Art Hotel before, and found it a pleasant convenient hotel in the centre of Wroclaw. Having to visit again for a sport event with my daughter, I looked to book again, and did so via Booking.Com. At the time I booked last September I knew that our attendance wasn't certain, and remember being careful to book a changeable rate. However, something happened, and I did not notice the Booking.com confirmation stating the booking was non-refundable.

When it turned out we were not going I first went via Booking.com to cancel. It was then it was pointed out the booking was non-refundable. On discussion with Booking.com they stated that it was the hotel's decision to change the policy.

At this point we were two months out from the booking. Offering to pay an administrative charge I asked for the hotel to cancel. I received an offer to move the date, but not to cancel. As I have no other cause to go to Wroclaw the offer meant little.

As we speak, still months out from the stay, the Hotel has taken the full charge for the room. Though I do not deny they are within their rights, as I did not notice nor challenge the confirmation from booking.com when I received it, this feels very poor customer service. I would not recommend this hotel, nor will I stay myself.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank VanBoyAbroad
AgnieszkaRadzikowska, Dyrektor generalny at Art Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Dear VanBoyAbroad,
thank you for your feedback on TripAdvisor. We understand your disappointment with payment, it is always stressful to choose the best offer on the web. I am very sorry about your booking situation. But we want you to know, if you ever change your mind and visit Wroclaw, our offer still stands.
Yours sincerely

Reviewed 8 December 2017

Excellent clean Hotel situated in central location. We arrived very late after the restaurant was closed and they were able to make up some sandwich's for us. Breakfast was very tasty and excellent variety. I recommend Breakfast as this Hotel. Will stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed 6 December 2017

The Art Hotel is superbly located very close to the main square in the heart of the old city. It is an elegant Art Nouveau building on a quiet side street, so although we were close to the centre it was very quiet at night. Our room was snug, the staff were helpful and friendly. Would definitey return

Date of stay: December 2017