“Just like Bali”

Beauty Balinese Boutique
Ranked #1 of 14 Spas & Wellness in Wroclaw
More attraction details
Owner description: Originating on the exotic island of Bali, the Balinese massage therapy is one of a number of ancient traditional massage techniques of Indonesia.In our salon with our therapists from Bali you can relax using a various types of massage: balinese massage, lomi lomi massage, swedish massage, hot stone massage, shiatsu massage, reflexotherapy or other body treatments.Our salon is in the city centre (1 minute walking from Rynek), very near to Mercure Hotel, Cubus Hotel and 5 walking from Art Hotel, Best Western and Patio Hotel.
Larvik, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Just like Bali”
Reviewed 16 March 2012

One of the things I remember best from my visit to Bali back in 1997 was the fantastic massage you would get at the beach. The treatment at Balinese Masaz doesent stand back to that at all.

The staff was very friendly, and the lady behind the counter speak pretty good English. The masuses was from Bali, and were dressed in traditional Balinese dresses. I payed for one hour of massage, and that was what I got. One full hour of heaven.

Visited March 2012
4 Thank Syndromet

• Polish first
Lodz, Pologne
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Exotic dream massage”
Reviewed 28 December 2011

This was the best massage I ever had ! This place is incredible. Its new location, Ul. Szewka 18 is an absolute island where your soul and body get a rest they will never forget. It is absolutely clean, relaxing and the friendly owners and staff from Bali who make the massages and offer you a tea before you leave are a soothing moment in sometimes harsh Polish everyday life :) The decoration is original Indonesian .Once you went there, you are bound to be back soon

Visited December 2011
3 Thank timetravellerone
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“unique place with great massage, probably the best in wroclaw”
Reviewed 22 March 2011

I went to Balinese Massage as I found their brochure in my hotel. Masseuses are originally from Bali and made me relief from my backs pain. It was a great experience to find such a great place in city centre of Wroclaw (near to rynek, city square). Next time I'll be in Wroclaw I will come without any doubts and recommend it to all people which want feel some Bali spirit in Wroclaw.

Visited March 2011