“Great pizza”
Review of Pizza Si

Pizza Si
Ranked #71 of 1,000 Restaurants in Wroclaw
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Great pizza, good base and well seasoned, friendly staff and casual setting. The price is very reasonable for the quality of the food. The flavoured oils is a nice touch.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Amazing place - truly excellent pizza with fair prizes. Quite hard to find it, but totally worth it.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 11 August 2018

I'm Italian, and I love Pizzeria Si's pizza.

The place is cool--with tables outside in the Summer, and pizza awesome.

Highly recommended!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 24 July 2018

When this place was recommended I wasn't too sure. It's under the railway arch and next to a sex shop but boy am I glad I decided to take their advice. Not a huge menu maybe 10 choices. I decided on the ham and mushroom and wasn't disappointed. Thin crust and plenty of topping just how I like it. The only thing I was disappointed about was I hadn't found the place earlier in my visit because I would have gone back if I'd had the time. It's on my list if I ever visit Wroclaw again

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

I'm an Italian from the south and I've worked years in restaurtion, this pizza would be awesome even in Italy. It's not the Neapolitan but a bit more southern style, anyway the ingredients are incredibly good, the dough is perfect and the staff is absolutely available to help and serve.

Date of visit: July 2018