All reviews potato pancakes castle apartment meals choice polish
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

We just tried the restaurant but we got a bit disappointed. The food was very dry and a bit sick. The service was not specially nice and ordering two meals of the menu I was informed they didn't have ingredients to prepare. Not recommended.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Only popped in after being a bit unsure of the other two options, but it proved to be a good bet. Absolutely bang-on Polish fare; I had the sour soup with lots of sausage, potato pancakes and goulash and topped it off with tasty slice of apple pie. Portions were big - great after a trudge around the wonderful surrounds - and service was pleasant. I was with Polish people - be warned you might have a bit of trouble if you only speak English. But I can definitely recoomend.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2016

We havent stayed at the hotel but can recommend the restaurant for lunch. We had prebooked a table for eight after a tour around the Castle and it turned out to be a good choice. The food was tasty and very reasonable. We particularly enjoyed the pumpkin soup, the perogies and the potato pancakes.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 July 2016

Location is could not be better. Just next to the Ksiaz Castle (part of old administrative buildings). Great location to stay after seeing and have an evening walk to see scenery of the castle and mountains around. Rooms are refurbished and clean. Bed was not fully to my taste (it was large and comfortable, but very low). Equipment was not luxury, but quite OK for that price range. Hotel restaurant was service very nice and tasty food at good price

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

Very nice surroundings. Castle and the nature in July are perfect. But the hotel itself is not good.
Staff barely speaks english. All signs and informations are only in Polish. Quality of the room are ok for three star hotel. Wifi password was long expired, so it was room without internet.
Parking is a problem. Especially if you have lots of baggage to carry, prepare to walk 100meters or more if you don't catch the closest parking spot.
In the area of the castle there are three more hotels.
Unfortunately problem with the parking is the same for all, but maybe other things are better then in this one. I think, I will visit the castle again, but I will try another hotel.

Date of stay: July 2016