Overall a very nice experience, some key points:
- Almost all the staff within the hotel were very hospitable, were keen on helping us and went above and beyond to make our stay unforgettable! (Bringing drinks after bar-closing hours, available for check-in at 7 o'clock in the morning due to our traveltimes)
- During Christmas there was a four-course dinner and a buffetstyle dinner on top, enough choice! The whole hotel was decorated nicely and there was a nice atmosphere.
- Room/swimming pool/ common areas were very clean when we arrived.
- Fitness area is amazing! Very big, clean and well-organized.
- We had the handicapped room and therefore there was no closing arrangement, the whole bathroom was wet after showering which was kind of annoying.
- The cleaning lady didn't show up on our last full day which was too bad, we didn't receive any new towels which were needed.
Overall a very unique experience, good location and we would definitely would return here!More
- Free Wifi