See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Nice, clean and cozy. I paid 95 PLN - around 26 USD for a single room. The place is very well located to all city attractions as well on the way to Kuźnice when you may start your hiking adventure.
The big minus for a late breakfast, which starts at 7.30 am, way to late if you're planning all day hike.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank iamnotyourmate
Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here on our much anticipated return to Zakopane. We were not disappointed! The hotel is clean and comfortable and the staff are always friendly and accommodating.
We were given one of the top floor double rooms which had a low but very comfortable bed- we slept soundly every night! The room was always warm and the balcony was a great touch for some fresh air. The bathroom was spacious and the shower was hot and powerful- perfect after a long day skiing!
There is a kettle in your room but the fresh coffee in the reception is great and you can take a cup up to your room.
The location is great if you are planning on doing some skiing as it's about half way between Nosal ski slopes and Krupowki (the main bar/restaurant area).
Overall we would highly recommend this hotel for your stay in Zakopane.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

Location of this hotel is okay - not so far from the centre, parking is available.. hotel is near Shell, so I could start a day with good coffe and fresh juice. Rooms are pretty small, but nice and clean. Definitelly good value to price.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

I had a fantastic stay at Fian, the staff are extremely helpful, particularly the receptionist. She helped me with any questions I had and gave me good tips on where to go, food, etc. I felt very welcomed during my stay. The room is comfortable and breakfast had a really good layout of Polish food. A lot of options to choose from.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

FIAN is a simple, but wonderful hotel with super friendly and helpful staff. We stayed there about 5 times total and it gets better every time. Breakfast is scrumptious, with a wide selection cor kids and adults.

Date of stay: October 2015