“Amazing”

Vegab
Ranked #8 of 1,854 Restaurants in Krakow
Price range: USD 2 - USD 5
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Came here for lunch today. Haven’t had a kebab since being vegan. I had the classic sized, option 1 kebab. It was soooo tasty!! The price was good and the size of the kebab was impressive for the price. I wish this place was near where I live in the UK. If I came back to Kraków, I would definitely come here. Would recommend to vegans and omnis.

Karolina M, Social media manager at Vegab, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2018

Thank you so much for your recommendation- it means a lot to us! :) Hope you will visit us again, we will wait for your return to Kraków one day! :)

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I've had the Olymp vegap and it was truly excellent. Staff was friendly and helpful as well. Great atmosphere, but the place is really small, so probably better idea to take away and eat in a nearby park (of which there are plenty).

Karolina M, Social media manager at Vegab, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Thank you for your opinion :) We are glad that you liked our food and place! Come and visit us again :) See you!

Reviewed 8 June 2018

I keep coming back to this place again and again. The vegab is everything this world needs, it is sublime. ALL of my non-vegan friends love it (and take their friends their too!). what a time to be alive <3

Karolina M, Social media manager at Vegab, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Ah thank you so much!!! We're really happy that you and your friends enjoyed vegabs so much! it sounds like you're making a very good advertisement for us :) See you again!

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Insane vegan kebab. Must try! Sometimes you have to wait, but it's a really low price for what you get :).

Thank you so much for your review and for your understanding! :) See you again!

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

A perfect combination of flavours. After visit I had it in my dreams- it’s that good!❤️ must eat!

Karolina M, Social media manager at Vegab, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Thank you so much, it's very kind of you!!! ♥ Happy you enjoyed our exceptional propositions :) See you again!