“A gastronomic adventure”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Stare Miasto
Description: Gluten Free option
Reviewed 20 August 2018

We could not get booked at the sister restaurant - so settled for this one.Absolutely superb alternative. The service was excellent and the food a masterpiece on a plate with perfectly balanced flavour sensations throughout. All of us had excellent meals and my deer was totally amazing.
Very high end cuisine but still reasonably priced in comparison to similar establishments at home.( trying to think of a better meal but actually can't!)

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and I found the restaurant through TripAdvisor and thought it looked good. We went there for dinner, and were greeted with exceptional service, and really nice food! The portion size was perfect, and we were served a small delicious dessert on the house: peach ice cream with passion fruit, raspberry jam, and crushed nuts. Wow, absolutely amazing stuff!!

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Perfect meal with friends. Great service, food with excellent vine recommendations. Highly knowledgeable waiter’s. Recommended.

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

I took my mum here as part of a trip to Krakow we went on, it was nothing short of fantastic. The front of house staff made it feel like you were the only people they had to wait on. The food was on another level, the 28 day hung steak I had was like no other, if nothing else the steak alone is worth a visit. Lastly the wine list is very impressive, and although i cannot remember exactly what i had it accompanied the steak beautifully. Thank you to Chef Pawel and the rest of the Leonardo team.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

This is one of the best restaurant I have ever been too. The food was so amazingly good that it should be called a piece of art.The waiter's knowledge was in a separate class. He knew exactly which wine suited our dishes and included in the assessment that we were a family with three young people. We got several alternatives in different price ranges and plenty of time to choose. Time to choose is something I often miss in many other great restaurants.

To sum up: This is a restaurant you just have to experience if you are in Krakow.