“Best pork loin I've had for a very long time”

Old Town Restaurant Wine & Bar
Ranked #16 of 1,843 Restaurants in Krakow
Price range: USD 3 - USD 16
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Attentive wait staff, helped me charge my phone, ordered the pork loin and it was tender, full of flavour, topped with a garlicky mushroom sauce. Would go back for round 2 if only I had the time.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,407)

Reviewed 12 February 2018

We popped in here for a quick lunch after reading the great reviews. A good choice on the menu, our food came quickly and the soup was lovely. Nice friendly staff. Would like to visit again to try out the dinner menu.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant on our recent trip to Krakow. We had booked in advance following reading other reviews. Is is a small intimate restaurant so it is definitely worth booking. There is a good selection of dishes on a detailed menu and the quality of the food was excellent. The service was great with the staff happy to provide recommendations and discuss options with you. High quality restaurant with a nice relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Stylish, elegant - and at the same time cozy with this warm homey feeling. Excellent service - first class, really impressive. I've never seen such a perfect fusion of high class and home like warmth.

Meals were so delicious, I can't find the right words. That's why no photos are added to this review - we simply ate everything too quickly :) Huge pork knuckle with mouthwatering honey crust was served with braised cabbage, fresh horseradish, mustard and home made Italian bread. BBQ pork ribs came with delicious baked potatoes and braised cabbage with bacon. Believe me, it's impossible to describe - you need to try it.

I managed to snap only a quick pic of homemade carrot walnut pie with white chocolate and raspberry sauce.

Thank you guys for such a great time - it made my day definitely :)

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and and I visited the restaurant on our recent trip to Poland after seeing all the good reviews on here. The service was first class from start to finish and the food was even better! A must visit!