All reviews shopping mall city centre double tree galeria plaza old town tram station week stay complimentary breakfast a short taxi ride great hotel very nice stay hotel is located excellent breakfast coffee machine public transport comfortable rooms scrambled eggs
Reviewed 15 September 2016

Stayed for 3 nights in Krakow and I'm so glad I went with the Hampton by Hilton Krakow.
Breakfast - fantastic, can't fault it at all. So much choice and really fresh tasting good quality food.
Transport - the hotel is a little bit out of the centre of Krakow, however there is a tram stop on the other side of the mall which is situated right next to the hotel. Trams run regularly from this stop right into the city centre, and tickets are very cheap to purchase.
Restaurant - We couldn't fault the quality of the food, and choice available.

Our room was clean, a decent size, with plenty of natural light coming through the large windows.
Wifi - worked a little intermittently when we were in our room, however this wasn't too much of an issue.
Staff - very friendly and striving to achieve the highest quality of customer service.

Would definitely stay here again!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ziemowit M, General Manager at Hampton by Hilton Krakow, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2016

Dear Chiz84,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay in Cracow,

I am very glad that you have enoyed your stay, our Guests truly apprecuate our breafast it is very rich and healthy. Additionally every day we have different local dish just to show how interesting is Polish cuisine,

Please come back soon,

With warm regards,

Reviewed 11 September 2016

We just spent a few nights at the Hampton by Hilton in Krakow. Apart from the young lady that checked us in being a bit rude everything was 10/10.

The hotel is about a 50 min walk to the old square and about a 10 min taxi ride, don't drive because of parking. The street entertainment in the evening is amazing.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 10 September 2016

Stayed in Hampton by Hilton from the 4th to 7th September , couldn't fault the hotel or staff . But when we checked out my wife left her mobile phone in the safe , I did contact the hotel from the airport and they confirmed they had found it to my relief . I have received an email from the hotel that stated how much it would cost to post to the uk which I was happy to pay , but now the hotel will not reply to my emails and I've also rang them and was told the will ring back , that was 24hrs ago !!

Room tip: Make sure you empty your safe
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ziemowit M, General Manager at Hampton by Hilton Krakow, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2016

Dear Guest,

Our Lost&Found procedure in on place, your check out was 7th Sept, mobile phone was found 8th Sept and feedback provided about your wife's mobile.
As I have sent information already today 11.09.2016 in the morning via email your mobile phone is scheduled to be sent tomorrow 12.09.2016.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

Waffled between giving this hotel 4 or 5 stars. Overall a great hotel located several km east of the old city part of Kraków. Very close to the Kraków arena. Mostly positives for this hotel including the best breakfast bar I have seen at any Hampton Inn worldwide. More like a high end resort hotels breakfast setup. Small negatives include relatively small rooms, wifi that comes in and out, ac that worked only modestly and relatively weak water pressure in the shower. The value however is very high here. Exchange money at decent rate at shopping center next door Path from tram to hotel thru the mall is even open later at night even after all shops are closed. Staff at front desk all spoke at least decent English and were helpful with questions. Thumbs up for this Hilton.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guests,

Sunny greetings from beautiful Kraków and Hampton Team!

Thank you for your stay at our property and this gorgeus opinion, every day my Team do our best to live with HAMPTONALITY values.
I am very happy tha you have noticed during your stay.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

Our 1st visit to Krakow, so we weren't quite sure of what to expect. I've stayed many Hampton in the States and this was by far the best "Hampton experience". Friendly staff, clean rooms, excellent breakfast... reasonably priced. Close to the tram line.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Guests,

Sunny greetings from beautiful Kraków and Hampton Team,

I am delighted that you have enjoyed your stay at our property,
every day my Team live with HAMPTONALITY values and the most important we have a lot of joy using this values.

Please come back soon as our area has a lot to be discovered,