“5 Star Service, Excellent!!!”

Cracow Holidays - Tours & Airport Transfers
Ranked #7 of 118 Transportation in Krakow
More attraction details
Owner description: Cracow Holidays - Tours & Airport Transfers offers you profesional service "door to door", Auschwitz, Salt Mine and other tours, Airport Transfers. Comfort and convenience on the way is one of the most important points that we are trying to give you everyday. "A splendid time is guaranteed for all" Enjoy and have a fun in Krakow with us! Cracow Holidays
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 13 September 2018

Wojciech was highly recommended to us by a friend and he was absolutely fantastic. He went above and beyond at every point he could, even on the last day picking up our luggage so we could be hands free all day to explore. During our visit to Auschwitz and the salt mines we received VIP treatment, skipping the long ticket queues and he escorted us to the entrance so we knew exactly where to go at each place. We were made to feel very comfortable throughout the journey thanks to Wojcech's friendly nature and perfectly clean car. I would not hesitate to use him for future trips and have already recommended him to my friends and family who are visiting Krakow later this year. Thank you so much Wojciech for helping make our Krakow trip incredible.

1  Thank Kathryn C
"highlights"
"sites"
"info"

Reviewed 8 September 2018

So happy to finally find the time to write a review for Wojciech and his wonderful company Cracow Holidays!

Wojciech helped us set up two days of excursions, and did not let us down! He is very punctual and responded to emails very quickly. In fact, in the beginning when I was reaching out to different companies he was the only one to answer us back consistently.

The first trip we booked is the dual Auschwitz/Wieliczka full day excursion. We were picked up in a lovely Mercedes and driven to Auschwitz where we were happy to have an early tour. After this somber experience (which also included Birkenau), we were off to Wieliczka for a tour of the mines. Wojciech was very accommodating to my father who has trouble walking, and we ended up getting a private tour of the mines, which was literally amazing. Our guide even told us that people were mumbling in Polish wondering why we were getting such excellent treatment. Thank you Wojciech for making that day truly special! Wow is all I can say.

Wojciech also custom planned a second day of touring for us starting off with Schindler’s Factory in the morning. At the Factory he booked us another private tour, which was also amazing. The guide really helped us understand the layout and timeline of the museum, and the private experience made it extra special. After we were able to visit two attractions my father wished to see: Tyniec & Kalwaria Zebrzydowska. Without Wojciech I would not have been able to reach these attractions on my own with my elderly father.

Wojciech truly goes above and beyond for his customers, and the prices he charges are extremely fair for the level of service he provided!

Can’t wait to use Wojciech when we visit again, hopefully this winter! He also provides airport transfers.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

We found wojciech through the reviews on trip advisor, I can only repeat what everyone else says he is an absolute gem,polite,punctual,knowledgeable and above all else a thoroughly nice man. He treated us like royalty.
He may not be the cheapest around I don't know, what I do know is you get what you pay for and what you get is pure quality.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Wojciech was highly recommended to us by a friend and he did not disappoint. From the moment we landed we were given VIP treatment and he made sure to go above and beyond. During our visit to Auschwitz and the salt mines he gave us an insight into Polish culture and heritage. We were made to feel very comfortable throughout the journey thanks to Wojcech's friendly nature and attentiveness. I would not hesitate to use him for future trips and could not recommend him enough.