All reviews these apartments small bedroom wawel castle cooking utensils old town living room nice apartment apartment block excellent location underground parking equipped apartment nice city polish channels salt mine tour main sites stayed for two nights fully equipped kitchen
Reviewed 29 March 2018

The location of these apartments is great, however luxury they are not!!!! I booked with Hotel.com and the apartment we had does not feature in any of the pics shown!!!! The bathroom sink was blocked and although we reported it after 3 days it still had not been sorted. No toiletries were provided even though we were told they would be. Basics like hand towels or even a bathmat were not provided so getting out of the shower was a bit dicey!!! The bed was very comfortable I have to say but the sofa (which doubled as a sofa bed) was the most uncomfortable thing ever. Although I seem to have slated the apartments we did not really spend a lot of time here, so as it was fairly cheap I would consider using them again if only for the great location!!!

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 29 March 2018

I paid an exuberant amount of money to stay in a luxury apartment, trust me, go anywhere, a corner on the side of the street is cleaner and more luxurious.

Our apartment has no blinds or curtains, yes you heard right, no curtains or blinds and the windows are massive .

There is no cable tv, no coffee machine, no toiletries, 1 toilet roll between 3 guests for 5 nights, 1 towel per guest for 5 nights, no pillows ( yes zero pillows) , furniture is chipped and broke and when we complained they sent two representatives who both said they couldn't do anything ( so why send them ) they just stand there looking ashamed they are working for such a company.

The representatives can do absolutely nothing to provide you with what you paid for, save your phone bill

They charge you for cleaning but they don't clean, the apartment is disgusting.

I have stayed in some right holes, this hole is the worst.

We all wake up at 6.00am when the sun rises and we hope no weird people are peering in as nothing to stop them doing so.

I would avoid at all costs, seriously whatever the cost go elsewhere, sleep on the steps of the castle, you will get more comfort

Room tip: don't book here, book a place in hell, cheaper and more cosy
Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Paul A
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

I visited Krakow with my partner in February. We paid 950zl for 4 nights at the Amstra Angel Plaza 'Luxury' Apartments. We arrived late at night and the check in process was extremely confusing, as the reception desk at the main entrance is not the reception desk for Amstra apartments. After finding reception on the 2nd floor through an apartment door, we were taken to our apartment. Dissapointed is not the word. The apartment was anything but Luxury!! The plaster was falling off the walls, the cupboard doors were broken, the blinds were broken; offering no privacy from the onlooking apartments, the furniture was of poor quality and some of it broken, not to mention the bed with only 1 pillow!! See pictures. The next morning we complained and the staff were very helpful. They moved us to a much more adequate apartment with basic facilities. However this was still not what I would consider a luxury apartment. If we visited Krakow again we would not be staying here.

Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank laurenashleeigh
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Upon arriving I felt extremely pleased with our choice. Within a large apartment building with a reception desk at the entrance it felt very secure.
The location was superb and the apartment modern with all that we could need.
There were a few irritations/ faults such as bulbs missing etc...which you wouldnt expect from 4* but it didnt upset the trip and there is 24hr support had we needed anything.
Many thanks Amstra!

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

The apartment has all the conditions for a good stay in Krakow, with good breakfast, very helpful staff plus a good location but I don't call it luxury at all. The bed was very noisy, they only supplied us with 2 small towels for all the stay. We had heating system at the apartment but we never understood how it worked.

Date of stay: January 2018