All reviews tram noise the main square cellar bar provide ear plugs old town lovely hotel perfect location trams passing light sleeper tram line cold buffet cooked breakfast recommend hotel huge room beautiful room rooms are spacious bottled water
Reviewed 16 October 2015 via mobile

Stayed in the Santi Hotel from 6th October to 11th October and what a great location to visit the sites of the old town which was just around the corner from our hotel.Staff where fantastic went out of there way to make our stay wonderful.Lovely big room at the back of hotel not to much noise and great night sleep in the nice comfy bed Breakfast was good every morning liked the way it came nicely decorated.One thing about the hotel it could do with a bar for guestBut really enjoyed our stay hete and hope to be back in the near distant future

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Adam K, General Manager at Hotel Santi, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2015

Thank you. Yes, indeed there is no bar in our hotel. Good news is that we are going to open a bar area in about 6 - 7 weeks (at the beginning of December). We have started to do some projects in that topic. And so I am sure you will take advantage of it during your next stay with us.

Adam Koc, General Manager

Reviewed 12 October 2015

We arrived at Hotel Santi on 25th September having booked way back in May. We were asked to sit down by the receptionist as there was a problem, which was slightly worrying. She explained that the manager had been trying to e mail me but when I checked it had gone to junk mail so I didnt see it. She said that as we were a group of four they could only accommodate two of us so they had transferred the booking to another hotel a few streets away in order to keep the group together. Well we were not too happy as we had been looking forward to staying here due to its central location. Also we were worried about the location and condition of the replacement accommodation. We need not have been. Hotel Santi got us a taxi to take us to the Grand Hotel which we were told is a 5 star hotel and was nearby. I have reviewed Grand Hotel separately. Also we had booked trips on line also back in May for Auschwitz and Salt Mines and had arranged for our car to collect us from Hotel Santi. The receptionist kindly rang the tour company and organised our pick up to be from the Grand instead and also our airport transfer for the Monday. To be fair to the receptionist it wasn't her fault they had double booked and she couldn't have been more helpful in rearranging our pickups and making sure we had maps and assured us that the Grand Hotel was a nice hotel to stay in. I know there are a couple of other reviewers who had the same problem with this hotel. We may go back for the Christmas Market as Krakow is such a lovely town but not sure if I would book this hotel again due to the overbooking. I have given it an average rating because we didn't actually stay here and it wont let me not give a rating!

Stayed: September 2015
Adam K, General Manager at Hotel Santi, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2015

Thank you for the review. I always try to contact our guests in case of such an uncomfortable situation with our hotel. Our all team tries to do our best not to spoil your holidays in Krakow. I understand my guests disappointment - I am sure I would feel the same being on the other site. That is the way why if it possible we call a guest prior to arrival or e-mail to offer them a better standard hotel centrally located. We know that there were a few situations with overbooking and we know what was the problem. Adam Koc, GM.

Reviewed 11 October 2015

Hotel situated just off the main square. Great location. It is also safe at night to walk around in the area. Walking distance from most sites of interest. Staff were very helpful and the hotel was very clean. Great cafeteria just opposite the hotel. Breakfast was good but not varied.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank debduca000

Thank you for the review. Adam Koc

Reviewed 6 October 2015 via mobile

If you want to visit Krakow for a few days this is the place to stay, as it is just on the main square. We enjoyed our stay and found the hotel comfortable and clean and all the staff very helpful and friendly. There was an initial fairly significant glitch caused by Booking.com but this was resolved by Adam Koch, the Manager. This was a significant birthday trip and it was acknowledged by the whole staff - which was nice.
This is an 'Apart' hotel and has no bar, restaurant nor lounge but that said, breakfast was excellenT. The Hotel is also a fully architecturally restored historical building and is done to an exceptional standard.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple

Thank you. Yes, I remember it was a special occasion for you and I am happy you wanted to celebrate it with us.

Because of many suggestions from our guests we decided to open a bar in the historical basements of the hotel. Right now we are waiting for some permission which allow us to start with renovations.

Adam Koc, General Manager

Reviewed 4 October 2015

I have just returned from a Monday-Friday break to this lovely city. So pleased I chose the Hotel Santi. It is ideally situated, a stones throw from the main square. The staff are really pleasant and the food at breakfast was lovely and beautifully presented. We had a large room at the rear of the hotel and were not bothered by any outside noise. Would definitely recommend a stay here if you visit Krakow. This has got to be one of the cheapest cities to visit. I took £400 worth of zloties for a five day stay and came home with £100. Out of that we paid for all our trips, food and drink!!

Stayed: October 2015

Thank you. I hope your first trip to Krakow will not be the last one. Adam Koc, GM.