“Excellent food ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Delicious food - the pork, veal and duck were brilliant, plus they personalised a dish for us. One of our party thought their food tasted a bit strange and they were kind enough to bring her a new dish. Lovely wine and good prices.

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Tucked away down a side street this is a proper authentic Italian. Food was very fresh and all home made. Service was very attentive. Reasonable prices too.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

After needing a Kielbasa break we decided on some fine Italian I had pasta. Basic tomato and chilli and basic service from the staff. My stomach thanked me for the change. The next to us had many pizza and they did look and smell great. But I didn't try them

Reviewed 7 August 2018

I made a booking for the four of us and we walked done here and where surprised that only one poor girl had to do all the orders, serving and getting the drinks. It was standard Italian food a little to much cheese on my pasta but all in all we where all happy. Slightly over priced for the lack of service would be my biggest complaint.

3  Thank fizz147
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Taste like a original Italian food. The starters soups are well prepared such as the main course. We ask for a sea food dish for two persons and was fantastic!