“Antonio Caffe”

Price range: USD 4 - USD 23
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The best ingredients such as mozzarella and Parma ham are the specialties' sought after that they become truly Italian dishes. Antonio coffee bar-restaurant is a great place where you can drink a coffee or eat a good lunch.
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Great food, great atmosphere. The owner is so kind and will make your stay fabulous. The price will fit any pocket.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

This is place are a super Italy restaurant in Kraków... Really great menu card.. nice adult workers.. I just love it... But...
I sit in garden area and there are 7-8 tables with about 20-23 guess.. and all have it nice, eat, drink coffee, talk .. just like we love it.. And then come man and wife.. and need to smoke... In a place you eat.. and I see 3-4 tables looking on it.. Even few people move... And we pay and go... I don't get it... In country's like Denmark, Sweden, Norway ect. all restaurant have find out that smokes sent guess away.. I know that people can smoke outside in Poland.. but still... Own can say no, ore make 1-2 smoking tables in a corner.. it is so sad that people that can taste good food need to get it destroy by a smoking egoistic person..
So like I say food is good... But smokes destroy it...sorry only 2 stars...5 without smoking

1  Thank BallonGert
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Despite having a good taste, is too little quantity of food for what you pay, we could eat at least twice of what we ate, even people who eat small portions. The employers are not friendly. Besides, the water is not from a battle, so you pay 10zlt for company water.
I wouldn't come back.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

We found this place through Trip Advisor and were really pleased we went. Very quiet but great food and service. Prett6 basic but fantastic quality and value. Don’t be out off by the frontage.

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

I went there twice during my week in Kraków. Food is absolutely tasty and the service is really good. I felt at home and it was great. Great place, I'd go back in a heartbeat!