“One of the best in the world..... !!!!”

Sheraton Grand Krakow
Ranked #40 of 261 Hotels in Krakow
Reviewed 23 February 2012

I have stayed in this hotel on a few occasions now and have to reiterate it is one of my favourite hotels in the world. That good I brought the whole family (11 in total) to the amazing new years ball they host the year before last. The staff are polite, friendly and eager to please. The sports bar & main restaurant are world class. The rooms second to none. Hats off to all the staff for creating this really special place. I will be back again and again..... Great spot to explore this beautiful city from.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank EverettIreland

Reviewed 22 February 2012

We stayed here for a weekend break. I take different hotel in Krakow usually, but this time I wanted to add a stay to my SPG status.
Hotel is in the best location in Krakow- Just next to the Wawel and a five minutes walk from market square. Rooms are large and very clean- well decorated however I prefer modern style- they look like they were designed in mid 90'.

Service as it should be in 5* property- polite and helpfull.

They should definitely change one thing- we asked receptionist to order a taxi to the airport for us. They did it and Krak Taxi came to pick up us. The problem was that driver took us by the longest way to the airport (by the highway). We paid 91 PLN!! for what we normally pay around 50. I think they should cooperate with more reliable taxi corporation.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank michaelandro
Reviewed 22 February 2012

I wasn't expecting as much as I got, lively town nice restaurants well chuffed I went, all I can say is defo give it go it's defo worth a visit x

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank muppetles
Reviewed 21 February 2012

I spend four days at the Sheraton on a city brake holiday. The place is great. Beds are mega comfy and the room service is simply AMAZING. The food was brilliant and delivered astonishingly quickly. Prices are reasonable for the quality of service.

The location is amazing with most of the sites only a short walk away. I loved the view of the Wawel castle from my room.

Avoid if you can rooms with windows towards the hotel atrium as they offer less privacy. I was returning one night to my room and was able to see going ons in one of the rooms. Depends on what your actually doing it might not be a bad thing to have this on mind. Or just close the curtains :)

The breakfast was good. As well as their selection of vodkas and teas is impressive - which was really important in my particular case as the outside temperatures during my stay went below -15c.

If you wanna spoil your mid-level management/young professional self this is a really nice place to do it.

One thing that I cannot understand is their policy towards WiFi internet. In a world where Internet access is far from luxury and more a service as usual as running water or en suite bathroom - charging what they charge for the internet is simply silly.

Room Tip: Avoid - if you can - rooms with windows towards the hotel atrium as they offer less privacy. I was r...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank JonaTibor
Reviewed 20 February 2012

We stayed here for four nights, booking three rooms all on the club Level. What great value! We had breakfast every morning in the mezzanine club restaurant and returned there for drinks and snack every evening. The rooms aren't large but they are certainly adequate and since the hotel is new, very clean and luxurious. We booked rooms with views - we looked over the river and one had views of Wawel Castle.

The hotel is in a great location. Just up the road you can walk to the castle or duck down one of the oldest streets in Krakow to head into the main square. The staff were kind and helpful, polite and efficient. Poland is great value for travelling, much cheaper to eat out and stay than other parts of Europe.

I will definitely return.

Room Tip: Definitely a river view!
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family