1,151 results
All reviews overlooking the square small balcony market square double windows top floor perfect location cloth hall wonderful hotel dvd player nespresso machine beautiful room christmas market the hotel staff rynek glowny old town deluxe room loved this hotel
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed here with friends a couple of weekends ago. What a wonderful place to stay..... lucky to have a room overlooking the square but there was no problem with noise at all. The room was extremely clean and comfortable and rather quirky! The staff are very welcoming and extremely helpful. Nothing too much trouble. Breakfast is served in a most beautiful dining room..... the choice for me was adequate. A nice selection of cereals, meat, cheeses.
I would highly recommend a stay here.... a wonderful hotel and perfectly situated.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Booked the hotel and hoped we had made a good choice and wasn't disappointed from the moment we walked in to the moment we checked out. Staff were very professional and polite, room was very clean and comfortable and the decor was very in keeping with the building. The bed was so comfy we didn't want to get out of it! We will certainly be going back to this excellent hotel.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2017

I had a 2 night stay at the Wentzl in January in a dulux double, I agree with all the comments about the hotel and what a great location it's in and the decor is amazing.
My only negative rermark is the room I was in number 26 seemed very dark and though it has a hugh balcony with table and chairs which would be nice in the summer the only view I had was of the roofs of the buildiings next to the hotel no nice view of the square.
I would suggest anyone booking this hotel requests a room facing the square that what I will do next time.

Glenc

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 March 2017

Located on the main square with an amazing view overlooking the square. Very kind staff and good service. Very clean. Nice bathroom. Robes etc. Nespresso in the room. Beatifully renovated. High quality on everything. Had a room overlooking the square (nr 23). .

Room Tip: Overlooking the square. eg 22, 23
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 March 2017

There surely cannot be a better view from my window in Krakow. Both during the day whilst raining and after dinner at night, I sat at my window, better than television.
A quiet stately ambience, with friendly and efficient staff. The hotel keeps the memory of it's aristocratic history alive.
Lovely breakfast, good scrambled eggs and pastries.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo