See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

Old , very old hotel.
Great location, but very very loud outside.
Tv old school only few channels ( on booking was with satellite tv and shuttle from the airport , but kind of missing)
I would not chose this hotel because of the noise outside. A plus the big room.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 September 2016

Departing Krakow enroute to Warsaw, i was 50 miles out when I noticed my Olympus camera wasn't in the luggage. Meanwhile, the train sped east.
I had that raw gut feelng you get when you lose something cherished.
In Warsaw, no one at my hotel spoke English and my Polish was out of a handbook for the first and only time. So i talked to the concierge at Hotel Le Regina (ul.. Koscieina 12) who called the Saski.
He said, ha
holding the phone, it was at the front desk.
Did i leave in my room? I asked.
No, he reported, the taxi driver brought it in.
Oh? I asked.
Yes, they told him, a fare found it in the back seat. Gave it to the cabbie, who brought it to the Saski.

Plus the hotel is fairly priced. In the middle of it all.
And Polish people are honest.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank RealBHA
Reviewed 16 September 2016

Stayed at the Saski hotel 13th September 2016.. great hotel by the way but don't ask for a room over looking the street!!... bit noisy.... however I digress.... the food is the best we have had in Poland...the service is second to none... if you have time try it!

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

I've just returned from a short break in krakow where my husband & i stayed at the Saski hotel.
Fantastic location!
It is just located on one of the side streets off the main square so witnin 1 min walking you are in the main area.
The hotel it basic but very clean.
The room was average in size but clean & the bathroom was well presented.
It has the most amazing old lift in the reception area!
The staff were friendly & helped where ever needed. You could leave your key at reception every time you left as they were chunky & heavy.
The breakfast was average, it was advertised as a continental breakfast which it was & there was plenty, however if you are a englsh breakfast fan there was also polish sasauge, bacon, scrambled or boiled eggs too.
The only thing i wish there was fruit i like chopped fruit & yoghurt for breakfast & there was only pieces of fruit.
It was noisey at night but mainly because it was very hot so you needed the large windows open all night. But dont let this put you off.
I would stay here again purely on location. !!!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Ideally located for Kraków, however not advised if you want a good nights sleep. A night club at the back of the hotel which kicks out at 5...

So I made sure I got hammered before I went to bed..

Dated hotel, but nice staff. Breakfast filled a hole but wasn't the best...

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family