“Delicious hot chocolate”

Karmello Chocolatier
Ranked #8 of 83 Dessert in Krakow
Description: This is a specialist Chocolatier also with a cafe as part of the shop.. The chocolate is very good with a full range of milk and dark varieties sold by weight. They also make liqueur chocolates and these are available by the box at very good prices. The coffee is excellent and as a trained Barista it is obvious that all of their staff are trained to make real espresso coffee and all the authentic variations with milk.. Just near the main market square and with approx 20 seats this place is a must coffee and chocolate lovers. It was busy on every visit we made to this shop with locals and tourists.
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We visited for a quick hot chocolate and were pleasantly surprised. The young male waiter was lovely. The three waitresses could learn a lot from him.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

We had a hot dark chocolate to go- it was a great luxurious experience. Thick hot chocolate, almost like a brownie sludge. Definitely get dark chocolate instead of milk or white - even as a sweet tooth this was bordering on overly sweet.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Karmellow was a delightful experience for us while in Krakow. Their chocolates were one of the best chocolates we ever had - not too sweet and such interesting flavors. They were recommended to us for their chocolate but we found their coffee as outstanding as their chocolates. They have a few locations around Krakow which makes it convenient to stop in for a chocolate and/or coffee. Would definitely go back when visiting Krakow next time. You need to try Karmellow!

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

I know you shouldn't have high expectations for the service level in Poland, but this chocolate shop is a new low.
Bought a case of mixed chocolate to go enjoy with the family outside. But as it turned out, there was hair on at least three of the chocolate pieces.
Went back inside to complain with the full box. The three women behind the counter gathers and one suggests that they replace the hairy chocolate pieces. I refuse and ask for them to replace it with another that I will open in the shop.
Then one of them (blonde) starts to laugh. 'Do you find this funny?', I ask in disbelief. 'Yes', she replies.
I hope she gets hair in every take out for the rest of her days. Because apparently that is a sort of joke to her.
Decent and inexpensive chocolate, but ridiculous 'service' in this shop...

Reviewed 4 June 2018

I've died and gone to chocolate heaven. I've never tasted a thicker and more delicious hot chocolate in my life and I am in my 6th decade. Do not miss getting this unless it is really hot outside...but then again...it is chocolate at it's best! I also bought the mix bag of cookies and brought them back home to share with family and friends.