See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 November 2016

My husband & I stayed 4 nights on a sightseeing visit. The room was clean and warm and it was in a fantastic location in the old town. The bathroom was very large and had a great shower. The bed and pillows were not of good quality and uncomfortable. Breakfast was in the cellar which was also used as the bar. Breakfast had little choice and the hot food was left out on a table with no proper warmers - and the table had to cleared by the guests.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2016

Stay single room for 2 nights. Heater was not working (out side 3C), TV not working, lamp was not working. No other room could switch. Hotel needs to fix it before let client
check in.

Front desk was very friendly but since this small hotel only has 11 rooms and fully booked, so my issues didn't get solved. They finally gave me a small heater around midnight, so I could sleep.

Hair dryer will stop about every 1 minute, then you need to wait for few seconds to restart it. Not sure because hotel trying to save energy, but took me long time to dry my hair.

They don;t have lift. Had to carry loggage by yourself up to 3 stories.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 October 2016

Our room was on the top floor so we had to climb a number of steps. It was towards the back of the hotel and very quiet. We didn't hear any street noise. Situated in a mostly pedestrian section of town - walking distance to the Wawel Cathedral at one end, and Cloth Hall and the other. Breakfast was good - a wide variety of meats, cheeses, veggies, eggs, and breads. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Our room was isolated from the rest of the hotel, it had a tiled staircase which was pitch black at night and a sensor light which came on when you reached the top step, the door opened outwards very dangerous because you are inches from the top step so don't step back !!. The room was large and reasonably comfortable, tea and coffee were in there as we requested, it's not replenished each day unless you ask same with the bottled water, toilet paper etc. but they were brought to the room quickly when we did ask.There are only two English channels both news on the t.v the very pleasant reception staff did try and find more it's just nice to have the TV on when you're in your room. Breakfast was adequate, the cheese ran out at 8.00am and no more was available but it's included in the room price...maybe a slight reduction in the rooms and no breakfast may be better as there are plenty of places to eat around the hotel. The only staff we saw were the receptionist on arrival and receptionist when we asked about the t.v channel both pleasant. The hotel location is great the rooms are acceptable and the price is good.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2016

I booked a room for 1. Enquired about a tour to Auschwitz before arriving and they happily booked it for me and asked if Id like a packed lunch too. They also asked if Id like a pick up from the airport. Aprox 30 Zlt

Its about a 15-20 min walk from the train station, a short walk to the Castle and an even shorter walk to the square, so the location is really good

The staff were helpful upon check in and confirmed I had a tour booked and gave me the relevant information I needed for the pick up.

The Hotel has nice bit of character to it, spacious wooden staircase and the room was spacious for 1 too. Had a modern and nice bathroom. The single room was at the back, so heard no noise. Mattress was a little hard, which didnt bother me, but may do for some of you fussy ones out there

Overall for my budget, Id stay here again

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo