See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 November 2015

We booked two double rooms in august, just to have a one nignt stay in Krakow. When we arrived, the stuff was so kind and so helpful showing as all the monuments, explaining something about the city that in one hour we decided to stay there one more night. As the parking around is nearly impossible during the week days beacuse of the price, we could park in a small hotel garden. The rooms are very nice, clean and the bathrooms are nicer then in some important hotels. One fact was a little annoying: the hotel is on a traffic street with tram line, so if you get the room with windows on the street, you will hear the noice from early morning. Mainly in summer, when you have to keep the windows opened also during the night. But you really don't care much as the price is really low, we paid something like 40 € double room / day. It's something like 10 min walking from the Jewish quarter and 20 min walking from the main square. There are also some restaurants around the hotel, ice-cream shops, bakery etc. The breakfast was a bufet where you could choose among scramble eggs, sausages, hams, some vegetable, yogurt, cereal, cakes and many others. I am going to come back to Krakow as I wasn't able to visit all the monuments and I am going surely back to Kaizer hostel.

Room Tip: If possible, ask for the rooms with windows to the garden, not to the street and during the summer not to be right under the roof.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2015

We have stayed here 3 or 4 times now and it is still as good as it was. The family staff are very helpful and accommodated all our requests. It is also really well located for getting to the the usual tourist spots. Really enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: Ask for cool or quiet room.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2015

I went with two other friends to krakow and we stayed at the Kajzer Hostel. the people are very helpful and really nice. The rooms are great, and it's really close to the city, just 5 minutes by taxi, walking takes about 15 minutes. I can't wait till my next stay at Kajzer Hostel.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We spent 3 excellent nights in this lovely hotel within walking distance of the downtown area
Very pleasant pub & guesthouse run by a lovely Polish family. Clean and comfortable rooms, traditional local dishes. Good price for value. Will surely return!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I spent five days at Kajzer Hostel together with my students and we were...family!!
The owners are extremely friendly and Maria is an excellent cook. We were treated like friends.
I hope I will have the opportunity to visit them in the future.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends