All reviews great hotel the main square old town basement restaurant underfloor heating recommend this hotel two blocks order eggs perfect location train station mini bar bring earplugs side street hotel is clean early hours great bathroom beautiful city
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed there for four nights during the Easter break. The hotel is nicely placed for the town square where most of the bars and restaurants are located.

It’s a nice hotel, the breakfast was very good but we did not eat during the day in the hotel. The staff were very helpful and they were always helpful. They will book trips and taxis for you if you require them.

The free spa area (underneath the hotel) was lovely, a sauna, a steam room and a small swimming pool, just the ticket if you want to relax for a bit.

The rooms are clean and tidy and are cleaned everyday if you want them to be cleaned.

The worst thing about the hotel is it gets a little bit noisy at night because of the location.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Nice location. Walking distance to old town and almost everything else. The rooms were clean, the staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast was only ok, but we were always the last ones there. Would stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Dobry-Hotel, Kierownik recepcji at Hotel Unicus, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear Marte,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is always the best reward for us to read positive comments of satisfied clients. We are pleased to hear you were satisfied with the accommodation, location and services provided at Unicus Hotel. We look forward to having the chance to welcome you back in the near future! Kind regards, Karolina Mazur Front Office Manager

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Hotel is clean, quiet and in a great location close to town square. Never ate at the hotel so cannot comment on that. Staff helpful. Rooms are nice, but lack of drawer space. Also can be very noisy of a night due to the location.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Dobry-Hotel, Kierownik recepcji at Hotel Unicus, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Dear Laura,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is always the best reward for us to read positive comments of satisfied clients. We are pleased to hear you were satisfied with the location and services provided at Unicus Hotel. We look forward to having the chance to welcome you back in the near future! :)
Kind regards,

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Great location and in general the facilities are good; however, we did have an issue with our bathroom (there was an unpleasant smell, probably coming from the drain/pipes). When I reported the problem to the staff at the reception, they offered to send someone to check/ fix it the next day (it was around 10pm already, so I understood that). When I then asked for a different room (until the problem is fixed at least), they offered me a more expensive room (apparently the only one left); however, I would have to pay the difference in price. Since I found this unacceptable (why should I pay for their problem? I have never experienced this before in any hotel, in any country) I refused to pay extra, to which they replied that they are sorry, but unable to help me.

So let me get this straight: my room smells (not ok), they are unable to fix the issue right away (ok...if you get another solution), they do have another room available and it's already 10pm, so very unlikely this room will be needed tonight (great!), but I cannot have this room unless I pay extra (what? Seriously?). So basically they gave me a broken room, for which I paid full price, then offered me to pay more to get a not broken room? WTF?!

Anyway, the story didn't end here: the next day no one came to fix anything and we were left with a smelly bathroom for the second (and thankfully last) night. Also, no refund (not even a partial) was given.

Bottom line: I don't know whether to blame the management or the staff, but it doesn't really matter, since either way the experience and customer orientation was horrible. Other than that it could have bed a nice hotel in a great location, but as it stands I could never recommend it to anyone, because if you happen to have a problem you can expect that no one will give a f*** and maybe they even offer you to pay extra.... Horrible. Seriously.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Dobry-Hotel, Kierownik recepcji at Hotel Unicus, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the review of your recent stay in our hotel.

Your feedback is extremaly important for us as we strive to constantly improve level of customer service . Please accept my sincerest apology on behalf of our hotel.I am very sorry to know about situation that took place, that you have reported issue with unpleasant smell in the bathroom and your complaint was not resolved properly.
Such a situation should not have taken place and I absolutely agree with your point of view of resolving this issue.We are investigating our staff about this situation and will take proper action. We would also like to thank you for your patience while you were in the hotel. I would also like to thank you for bringing our attention into this matter. It will help us to improve our service in future.

We always do our best to offer a high level of service, and I am very sorry to hear from you we were not able to meet your full expectations during your stay. Thank you once again for your opinion and we still hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon again.
Kindest regards,

Reviewed 20 April 2018

This was my second visit at the hotel, as I come to Krakow alot on business now I thought after the first time that this would be my go to hotel for future travels.

However I'm not so sure now, the first time I came I got upgraded to a deluxe room however I was unaware of this and just assumed that it was a standard.

So when coming back again and staying in a standard room I was in for a bit of a surprise!

The standard rooms aren't bad, just a bit anti climatic considering my first visit.

Would I come back again? I'm not really sure, guess it depends on what rooms are available.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Dobry-Hotel, Kierownik recepcji at Hotel Unicus, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Dear Adrian,
I would like to thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience on your stay at the Unicus Hotel. We always do our best to offer a high level of service, and I am very sorry to hear from you that we were not able to meet your full expectations during your stay. Thank you once again for your opinion and we still hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon again.
Kindest regards,