All reviews free dinner drinking games free laundry common room every evening nightly events social atmosphere old town bed dorm breakfast and dinner pub crawl common areas pierogi private bathroom other guests great facilities train bus station
Reviewed 20 July 2016

I stayed here with my boyfriend on our interrail trip, and it was both our favourite hostel. The staff treat you as a friend rather than a casual visitor, and their hospitality is first class. We were offered breakfast as soon as we settled into our room, and given helpful information regarding the city attractions. The staff take time to make suggestions about what to do, regarding your own personal interests (being students on a budget, we were shown a lot of bars and cheap restaurants). The staff also cook dinner every evening which you're offered for free, so really it's brilliant value for money. Overall we had a great time here, and met lots of friendly people from all over. P.s. if you do decide to stay here, go to the dumplings restaurant near the hostel (we went there four times in the one day - it's both Polish and delicious).

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

I stayed at mosquito hostel with two other friends, the Rooms are very clean and quite modern.
There was free breakfast, cake and dinner every day.
Every night there were planned activities (e.g. Shisha, sangria, drinking games) and then the hosts would take you out to a bar/club. Some nights there were free drinks also!
All the hosts were really friendly and fun.

Couldn't recommend mosquito highly enough. It's a must.

The only thing to note is the building it is in is kind of old/run down but once you get inside its perfect.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Em T
Reviewed 7 July 2016

So you walk in this strange old building and are faced with a crappy ancient lift that you get in wondering when you were going to die. Then you get to the second level and open the door and WOW! Seriously one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. They really have thought of everything. So modern, so many perks (free washing!) such a friendly vibe and the people working there were so warm and welcoming. Seriously just book it!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TaylorD91
mozziee, General Manager at Mosquito Hostel Krakow, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2016

Thank you for a great review! You are right, our staircase is not the best ;), though inside these walls there's a fair bit of Krakow's history, and the elevator, even though it's old, works perfectly fine! Please do not be put off by it - the insides of the hostel should reward your way up the 2 floors :D You will be welcomed by friendly and positive staff and taken care of like in no other hostel! For the price of the room you can get a lot more than just a place to sleep - you'll meet amazing people from all over the world, join our nightly free activities, have amazing breakfast in the morning, get some washing done free of charge etc! Happy travels!

ps. the staircase is being renovated, so who knows, soon it can become beautiful!

Reviewed 2 July 2016

Free breakfast, dinner,drinks and laundry! What more could you want?! The staff was great and super welcoming, made me feel right at home. By far the best hostel experience I've ever had! If youre in Krakow, mosquito is defiantly the place to stay

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 June 2016

The location of this hostel is fantastic, just 2 minutes from the old town. The staff were friendly and really helpful. When we arrived they gave us a map and circled good bars, places to get food, sight-seeing etc. I stayed in a private double room with my partner, it was a good size and very clean and wifi worked well. Breakfast is provided in the morning consisting of a range of cereals, cold meats, bread etc. and dinner is also cooked each night which you can join for free. There are activities on each night at 9.15pm in the social space such as drinking games and quiz nights. Our room was directly across from the social space so it could get quite loud but they do request that the door to the lounge is kept closed which helped. Also, everyone went out at 11pm so the noise did not continue later than that. I was also not woken up throughout the night by people arriving back after being out and the street the hostel is on was quiet so I did not get woken throughout the night by people or traffic outside. If I was back in Krakow I would gladly stay in this hostel again based on price and location. I think this hostel would be great for individual travelers wanting to meet others.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple