All reviews free dinner drinking games free laundry common room every evening nightly events social atmosphere old town bed dorm breakfast and dinner pub crawl common areas pierogi private bathroom other guests great facilities location is great
Reviewed 11 August 2012

I have just returned from a 2 night stay here as a minibreak to Poland. The hostel arranged taxi pick up from the airport which was quick and easy, when we arrived we were a bit shocked by the entrance which reminds me of 1940's eastern europe, worn stairs, iron and a tiny lift without a door! However, the hostel was amazing for the price. We had a triple room with a private bathroom and it was extremely clean, the beds were comfortable, the shower was powerful. The breakfast didn't have a huge selection but was nice with tea, coffee, bread, cheese, ham, cereal and yoghurts, just what you needed to start off your day. The location was excellent, right next to an interesting local market and literally less than a 5 minute walk to the main market square. It was also next to a 24 hour shop where we stocked up on snacks and drinks. The hostel staff were helpful and arranged our trip to Auschwitz which was well worth the money, and recommended places to go and provided us with a map and information. Wish I could have stayed for longer. Only bad point was it was very hot in the room and there was no air con, only a tiny fan which was no good on the top bunk.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 August 2012

There is nothing more to say about Mosquito that hasn't been said yet. Great Location, Very clean rooms, nice Welcome, and No doubt: The most friendly & helpfull staff ever!!! You will love the decoration by the way. My personal experience was an error from the booking system and the lovely receptionist managed to upgrade us to a nice 4 peolpe appartement... Dziękuję Zuza.
Not to mention, the night out with the staff!!! I think I have been bitten and for sure I will be back soon.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ismael O
Reviewed 9 August 2012

Had a very nice stay here, rooms are clean and new and bathroom is very nice. We had a private room but dorms looked nice too. Staff are very friendly and helpful- the hostel nights out are good way to meet people and check out local spots. Miriam did a really good one (from the girls in room 6!) would definitely recommend it to a friend.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 7 August 2012

Great location, right above the historic center, but quiet.
I stayed in private room with bathroom, but for people preferring dorms, I can recommend those too. From what I've seen, they are quite clean and nice.
Lot of fun (and noise) in dorms (private rooms are separated and they are quiet). Staff is friendly and helpful. They organize also thematic events.

Room Tip: Dorms are nicer, but I prefer privacy, so I stayed in private room with bathroom.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 August 2012

I have been traveling for many months in my life but i have never ever met such a energetic, friendly, helpfull, open-mided staff. From the moment when i passed the door i felt like im at friends house. I was introduced to the hostel and its all facilities before typical check in procedure. I got my key to the room and was asked to take a rest and when im ready just to show up at the reception.
I got all information about the city, got a free map and plenty of flyers with turist attractions in Krakow, they recommend me good places to eat, they showed me on the map which places to avoid - where are turist traps.
Atmosphere at the hostel was amazing. I made so many new friends and i met even more people. Staff tooks people out every night and make sure you have only good memories from Krakow.
Great events every evening including free food and drinks.
Dont look anymore this is the place to stay in Krakow. Book it now before it gets fully booked.
Only downside was that its very hard to leave.

Room Tip: Get a smaller dorm. The biggest one might get hot during the very not nights
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo