“Baddest Waiter off the World”
Review of Bagelmama

Bagelmama
Ranked #148 of 1,871 Restaurants in Krakow
Price range: USD 2 - USD 6
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Kazimierz
Description: Dear Guests Bagelmama will be temporarily close from July 22nd 2018 while we change, upgrade menus and infrastructure. We are laying a foundation so that we can serve our guests better. we regret the inconvenience and the chance to meet you and thank you for understanding. Should you be passing through Krakow again we should be up and running. We will keep you posted about our progress and a concrete re-opening date when that becomes more clear. thanks again
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

The food (Bagel) was ok. Nothing bad but nothing that special. But the Waiter was the baddest jerk i've ever seen. the only thing i missed in his behavior was throwing knifes at us..
hope he hates his job that much as it seems and is dammed to do it for the rest of his pitiful life!

1  Thank KarlP89
Bagelmama, Manager at Bagelmama, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

It causes me pain to see this review but i understand... His last day is sunday . He has been an employee for 5 years and i assure you that the job is a good one and quite well paid. his issues are not related to the job. sorry.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Saw this place on a list of recommended breakfast spots in Krakow. Was unfortunately a disappointment. Mozzarella tomato bagel and breakfast burrito were average, coffee below average.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

We found this place by accident and were delighted. We are not bagel experts but we loved them here. I had the Tuna melt in a garlic bagel and it was delicious. Cant remember what hubby had. Vey reasonably priced and so pleased we ate here. lots of different flavours of bagels made choosing hard !!

Bagelmama, Manager at Bagelmama, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

So glad that you enjoyed your sandwiches so much! thanks for taking the time to review us..

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I am American and always looking out for the "best" bagel. Was looking forward to a nice bagel near the Jewish neighbourhood of Kazimierz and walked into bagelmama. The guy serving behind the counter was rude and surly. When I politely asked "do you speak English he stared at me and said "what do you want?" Not quite sure what I did to offend but he continued to give me abd my friends nasty looks. The whole experience was odd. The bagels were nothing special and were quite bread like and tasteless. Needless to say, in a city with so many choices, avoid this place.

1  Thank Terry T
Reviewed 14 June 2018

I ordered vegetarian option, mean mozzarella and tomato.
Young dude made it fast and with smile.
It was good food when you are hungry, but in my own opinion not excellent.