“Nice place and good food Vegetarian friendly”
Review of City Rock

City Rock
Ranked #74 of 419 Restaurants in Katowice
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

VERY NICE PLACE!
I was there few times, I tried italian style Pizza and Vegetarian Burger all was very good.

Prices are ok at least not too expensive

Normally service is fast and nice ;)

1  Thank Tom M

Reviewed 27 February 2018

We ordered pizzas. Great like in Italy. I choosed the one with Salmon and anchois, as well as the carpacio. Also my wife choose the salad of the day with Parmegiano ham. Childrens ordered huge juicy burgers. ( Too big that they didn't manage to finish.
Home made Gelatos, and delicious Chocolate "Fondant". Friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

On a cold Sunday in February day, we went for lunch in City Rock. We were for sure not disappointed,
Inside there was a very nice and cosy atmosphere.. The pizza was absolutely delicious and their homemade ice wonderful.
The waitress was friendly.
I will for sure go there again, when I get the chance.

1  Thank jettebisgaardknudsen
Reviewed 10 August 2017

I tried two times to see if something changed. Pizza which is served there is underbaked with dirty bottom which means they never clean their owen :/ fries stink with old used oil. Entire atmosphere is very very far from any Rock&Roll way.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Whenever I'm in Katowice, I always visit CityRock! Love the decor of the place and staff is always very friendly! Last night been served there by very knowledgable and friendly Aleksandra (Ola) who went out of her way to make sure we had whatever we needed! Will definitely visit again!