USD 92
USD 68
Hotel Olecki(Oswiecim)
Villa Green(Oswiecim)
  • Restaurant
All reviewshighly recommend staying herenext morningrooms are spaciousmodern hotelacross the roadearly morningauschwitz museumvisiting auschwitzexcellent hotelstayed hereticketspolandcamp
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I brought a group to Poland with our organisation. Stayed here for the first time. Amazing hotel. Fabulous staff. All new. Great beds. Large rooms. Comfortable. Classy and Nice. Ideally located by the Auschwitz 1 camp for those early entry slots.
Cannot praise this hotel enough.
Very impressed

3  Thank Raphy G
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel is modern and very new having celebrated its first year anniversary. We arrived in the evening and check in was efficient - our room was well equipped, spotlessly clean, modern and spacious. I rang reception to enquire about a massage and to my surprise they could offer me one right away which was very relaxing. My husband used the gym which was basic but was all he needed to get some exercise done. As there is very little around the hotel, we had dinner there, which was well presented and tasty - the only issue was the atmosphere as we were the only diners, in a large restaurant with no music/candles. The next morning breakfast was basic but we were both full. Car parking was free and a 2 minute walk over the road and you are in Auschwitz - should I ever return I wouldn’t hesitate to book again.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

A very modern hotel across the road from the Auschwitz concentration camp. The room was spacious, modern, very well appointed, the staff were excellent and very helpful, the restaurant food was good, transfers can be arranged. The nightly rate was very competitive. A very good choice when visiting Auschwitz.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed at Hotel Imperiale while visiting Auschwitz. The location couldn’t be more convenient, as the hotel is right across the street from the museum. The hotel is new, with very comfortable furnishings. The staff were exceptional, and were very helpful before we arrived with offering suggestions on things to do in the area, as well as coordinating transfers to/from Krakow. I would definitely recommend this hotel!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 January 2018

This hotel was beyond amazing. From the first impression of the driver who picked us up; to the extremely friendly staff; the lovely food in the restaurant and the impeccable service of Hannah (the waitress who mainly served us).
I travel to this hotel with my disabled mother. The reason for our visit was to see Auschwitz; the location is amazing. It is just across the road, not even a five minute walk.
When we arrived at the airport, there was a very polite driver from the hotel waiting for us. He carried our bags to the vehicle and he took a slow pace for my mother. His driving was splendid and I cannot fault it at all.
On our arrival to the hotel, we were greeted by two welcoming reception staff. One of which were a trainee. He was extremely well informed and made sure that my mother and I knew everything that we needed to.
Our room was on the first floor, which was accessible by a lift. The room was astonishing! I cannot possibly fault one single thing about it. The bed was presented marvellously (extremely comfortable too); the bathroom was unbelievable and the extra amenities provided were a wonderful bonus.
The restaurant was tremendous. The food on offer all sounded immensely delicious. The service within the restaurant was speedy and Hannah (the waitress who served us) was attentive and informative. Hannah made the stay even more superb. She even taught us some Polish.
Our flight home was early in the morning and the delightful lady on the reception arrange a breakfast pack for us. This was a pleasant gesture which was very much appreciated.
Overall, I would highly recommend this hotel. From start to end, there is nothing I can fault.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family