All reviews the main square nice hotel walking distance recommend this hotel wheelchair toiletries city receptionist
Reviewed 28 August 2018

We stayed at this hotel for two nights end July 2018. The hotel is very centrally located and is new. We did not try the in-house restaurant and rather preferred other dining options in town (the Restaurant Cristal in the Best Western Cristal Hotel, a few minutes walking distance is definitely to try).
It seems that the guests need somehow to "fight" to get decent service. Overall it is OK, but far from a 5 star level. Two examples:
a) Despite the hotel had several unoccupied rooms, at first they proposed us probably the worst room available. Only after heavy complaining, we were given options. We finally settled for another room. The hotel first asked us to pay extra (for the same de-luxe level room, exactly as the one we booked), then a few minutes later the reception called us informing that there will not be any extra charge.
b) In our room there was a Nespresso machine, but the refilling of coffee capsules needed to be requested.
In summary, despite service is for sure an improvement area, considering the competition in town, it's likely the best hotel in Białystok.

Room tip: Ask for a room with Rynek view
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sebastian P, Dyrektor generalny at Royal Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Dear Salvatore C,

Thank you for your valuable feedback after your stay at Royal&Spa Hotel*****.

It is a great pleasure for me and my Staff to learn that our Hotel is the best in Białystok in your opinion.

Obviously we constantly work on our service improvement.

I do hope we have an opportunity to host you at our Hotel again.

e-mail: s.pruchniak@royal-hotel.pl

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel. Fantastic breakfast. Great service and hospitality. Great rooms. Sauna and welfare department in top floor. Great restaurant and bar with house brewed beer of very good quality. Good location

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Sebastian P, Dyrektor generalny at Royal Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Dear HAMyre,

Thank you for such a nice feedback here on Trip Advisor site.

I am very glad to learn you were so much satisfied with our service and the property.

Looking forward to have you with us again.

Best regards,
Dyrektor Generalny/General Manager

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Very nice experience! The stuff was just learning so it wasnt that good but the room was exceptional. We had the bigest room with balcony. Close to everything. No need to drive! I will stay there again 100%.

Date of stay: July 2017
1  Thank mml406
Sebastian P, Dyrektor generalny at Royal Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear mml406,

thank you very much for such a nice comment!

We are looking forward to welcome you at our Hotel again.

Kind regards,
Dyrektor Generalny/General Manager

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Fitness and sauna were two main reasons why I’ve decided to stay at this hotel. What was a confusion when I’ve learned that both are out of order and the plan is to open them in imprecise future. Adding the fact that check in took more than ten minutes while I was only guest queuing makes my impression negative. The lady in the reception did not inform about the time
of breakfast and closing the restaurant. Most probably I’ve been to this twice at once - 1st and last time :(

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Sebastian P, Dyrektor generalny at Royal Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear Left P,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at our Hotel.
I am very sorry to learn you were not 100% satisfied with our check in service - we will work on it.

Our Wellness Center will be open next week. Untill now we did not spread any information that sauna or jacuzzi is available.

Nevertheless I do apologise for the inconvenience you suffered and truly believe that you will give us one more chance to make your future stay much better and satisfactory.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

I love the look of this hotel very upscale! Awesome location right in the city center with everything you could need walking distance away. The rooms were spacious, clean and well decorated. The staff was great always smiling and greeting you when you walked by. When I come back to bialystok I will definatly stay again!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Sebastian P, Dyrektor generalny at Royal Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear Andrew,

Thank you for staying with us.

We greatly appreciate you taking time to share your experiences on Trip Advisor forum and we are delighted that your stay with us was memorable. Your positive feedback is a source of motivation for us as we try to achieve even higher standards of service and care.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Royal&Spa Hotel**** once again.

Warm regards,