Dwor Oliwski Hotel
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
B&B Molo(Sopot)
View Hotel
All reviewsrelaxing stayrural locationperfect spaseparate buildingswimming poolspa facilitiesnice surroundingsromantic hotellocal currencybreakfast and dinneryoung staffnice poolcity centrevery nice hotelliving roomexcellent breakfaststayed for nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 January 2012

This is a lovely, cozy, nice hotel.
I stayed there for five days for a business training in July 2011.
I must say that the staff is very friendly. I arrived late at night ant they managed to organise dinner for me. The hospitality of this place was great.
The room was just perfect. One of the best places I have slept. It was very, very clean and tidy. The room was bright the furniture new.
The food was very good, and I believe that it is a major plus of this place considering that it is in Poland and I am not a fan of the polish cousine.
The only small minus was the location that was very isolated, but for the purpose of a quiet staying it is the perfect place. It is situated near to a forest away from the city noise.
So if you need anything that the hotel does not provide you will need to get a taxi as you cant reach it very easily walking. I tried to reach the nearest neighborhood walking and it was not a good idea.
The staff is very kind and they will help you on anything, exept for exchanging Euros to zlotys which they will not do. This was the major problem I encountered in this hotel. Beware to have local currency as you could not purchase anything with Euros.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Tzvete
Reviewed 11 October 2011

The hotel is in a very quiet area. However; it is a bit far from the city center, and it can take more time to take a cab (we waited almost 30 minutes for two cab). The rooms were very nice, the bathroom was quite big.

The garden was also smart.

The food was very tasty and there were always some special dishes.

The spa area was good, just it would be great to extend (or build one more) the jacuzzi.

Altogether it is a very nice hotel, in my opinion especially suitable for romantic getaways.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2011

Hotel Dwor Oliwski was our last of 11 visited while traveling around Europe. I must admit that everything was absolutely professional. Excellent hotel staff - very nice and discreet. The hotel itself is wonderfully located, quiet, calm. Rooms spacious, bathroom is also very large. Restaurant excellent. We ate two dinners there. Prices are quite high, but the food was really delicious. With a good bottle of rosé wine and tip dinner cost 500 PLN (around 125 euros) Breakfast also very good. Compared to other hotels in Europe was a top quality. Plentiful and very tasty.
Normally we do not go to the spa zone, here we took exception. We used a massage and we really liked, but we have no comparison with other places.
Swimming pool very large. We used a solarium zone and it was ok.
We'll be back for sure. I can recommend Dwor Oliwski to all.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SimonWWA
Reviewed 7 June 2011

My boyfriend, two friends (also a couple), and I stayed at Dwor Oliwski over the long weekend. We had a few troubles finding the hotel in the first place, however once we arrived we were all very happy with the picturesque scene which awaited. Very quaint and serene!
However, we did have a slight run in with the hotel staff... my friend had booked the hotel through hotels.com which stated that the stay included breakfast - however, according to the hotel staff this was not the case. So there was lots of pulling out of iPhones, forwarding of email bookings to the hotel staff and screenshots to prove the case and so and so forth. The conversation ended quite heatedly and we were told to wait in our rooms until they made a decision. humph. Perhaps 10 minutes later I received a phone call, that they had decided to include breakfast with our stay - however made it clear that it was not their fault but hotels.com... :-)
Anyways, to round it off besides this little run in, our stay was very pleasant. The room was very nice - we stayed in room 258, overlooking the park. Really nice bathroom. Our friends stayed in 417 - which they described as quite noisy - being woken up by a party at 3am next door. We checked out the spa, swam in the pool, sauna etc... very nice. Friends had a massage at the salon, gave it a 7/10, i had a manicure rate 8/10. Very reasonable prices when compared to Sweden.
We had night caps at the bar both nights, excellent staff, excellent mixes! Breakfast was good, and the Zurek was AMAZING! you HAVE To try it if you're a Zurek fan, it was the best we had during our stay. :-))))
So all in all, give the stay a 9/10, although perhaps my companions would give it a 7.5/10. Really recommend it for a relaxing stay!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mysig84
Reviewed 10 March 2011

Very special place, surrounded by lovely garden. Calm and peaceful - ideal for rest or a buissness meeting. Nothing will distract you and in the same time you will get very good service. Great kitchen, spa facilities (big pool with view to the garden), vary spacious rooms and bathrooms. Elegant, furnished with taste, comfortable with incredibly good staff.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business