“Very ambition in the food and the serving.”
Review of Restauracja Bazar

Restauracja Bazar
Ranked #16 of 708 Restaurants in Gdansk
Price range: USD 3 - USD 17
Description: Delicious food together with an outstanding view of Motlawa River. Our cuisine is inspired by polish taste with a bit of modern twist.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had the duck breast and the wild boar. The duck was excellent and the wild boar is the best meat I have ever had. The ambition in the serving and prepering the food was so good. A must visit when you are visiting Gdansk. Thanks Bazar.

Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

Nice little restaurant with tasty local food and good service. But wine card is not very big, if you’re not with company to order a bottle you should be prepared to chose from very few positions. Little bit pricey for such place, but still good enough.

Reviewed 3 November 2018

I have been to this restaurant on several occassions - each time I was very impressed with the servise and organization - especially during our family gathering. Bazar has organized a baptism celebration - the food was amazing, everything was well thought both for the adults as well as the babies participating in the celebration : )

Reviewed 2 November 2018

I did not have a reservation, but the friendly staff welcomed me (2 gentleman). Lovely ambiance and great location. I had the duck dumplings. One word: Superb. Lovely Moldavian Cabernet on offer as well. Topped off with a creme brulee for desert. Strongly recommend this restaurant. it ticks all the boxes!!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

I ve been there again after some time. Still I can say that this is the best place in Gdansk that I have been to. Service is superior, the place got some new decorations matching the time of the year, very cozy. Brand new seasonal menu with amazing dumplings, pork chop and pumpkin cream. Just go and visit!

Date of visit: October 2018