All reviews free of charge train station nice hotel city centre
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

was greeted by a very rude receptionist! I asked him what facilities the hotel has and he said "We don't have ANYTHING"and I asked him if they have a pool and he answered me by "I Already told we don't have ANYTHING"with an angry tone.He was right cause it really doesn't have anything!I was givin a room on the 10th floor which was really hot even during night,without air-conditioning or a ceiling fan.I asked reception for a fan and they didn't have.And the windows u can't really open them cause of the curtains. The following day I went to pay.I was surprised to have been charged extra from what we agreed on booking.com. When I tried to ask she very rudely pushed my phone out of her way cause I was showing the original booking and she said NO THIS U HAVE TO PAY!!! I asked again why and said hotel tax!!!I had to bring someone as a translator,nobody speaks in English in this hotel. I wanted to change my room to a lower floor cause if heat coming from the ceiling and the receptionist didn't want to change it. After arguing with her she slammed a key on the counter top and she said TAKE. Since I'm supposed to be on a holiday in the evening I returned to my room and while I was sleeping I felt something crawling on me! It was a huge thick spider!!! I looked around the room and it was infested with spiders and dead insects!!! Quite a lot of spider webs hanging everywhere. Apart from that the lighting is very wrongly put and very dangerous on top of the bed. Someone can be injured very easily and with wires running around.There was only one plug next to the toilet which you can use.
Horrible Breakfast.. My shoes are more edible than the sausages and scrambled eggs were like a soup!!The following morning I went to check out earlier to change hotel.They didn't want to give me my money!! After quite a lot of arguing and waste of time they gave me only a part of the stay and they told me that I have to stay another night although I was on time for check out.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Radka K, Manažer at Harmony Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear Mr Stephen
Thank you for your feedback about your stay in our hotel. We are very sorry that you were disappointed with our services. We have investigated the circumstances of your stay and have found the following.
You required a room on a higher floor in your reservation. Due to the very warm weather you asked for a different room on a lower floor. The receptionist offered you a different room and you accepted the offer and said that all was fine.
We fully accept your complaint about the spider´s web in the room. This was a failure of a single staff member and we have made all necessary arrangements to make sure that the situation will not happen again.
You said your parents had had a car accident and therefore asked for your stay to be cancelled. We accepted your cancellation and because you didn´t know what time your flight to Italy would be, you stayed one more night and left the next day. You were given a full refund for the cancelled nights.
The satisfaction of our guests is our main goal and we always try to make our guests feel welcomed and appreciated. We are deeply sorry that you didn´t inform us about your misgivings when you were here because we would have resolved the situation for you.
Once again, please accept our sincerest apologies for the room cleanliness issue.
Yours sincerely
Harmony Club Hotel Ostrava

Reviewed 31 July 2018

My partner and I stayed here for six nights during a conference in Ostrava. The hotel is an easy tram ride (no. 8) from the city and train station, and easy to change for the Multifunction GONG conference centre (tram lines 1 & 2). There's a huge Tesco and shopping centre within walking distance (less than 10 mins) and I'd highly recommend the Greek restaurant Delphi which is just up the road. The breakfast here is nice, rooms clean and comfortable. It's terrific value for the price. Only thing is that the rooms on our side of the hotel got hot in the afternoon, but that's hardly the hotel's fault! I wasn't sure what to expect as some of the reviews on here are a bit negative, but this hotel is totally fine. The lobby area is nice to hang out in (and air-conditioned). If it's bright, comfy and good value that you're after, this place is perfect!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

The restaurant, reception and lobby bar are very nice and new. The rooms are bit “old style” however clean, which is the most important. The hotel is exactly what I expected for the price. The bonus and reason I want to give 5 stars is the customer service! Ladies working there are sooo nice and very kind. They are happy to serve you and really suprised me! My husband wanted crepies for breakfast, guess what. The next morning he was served, free of charge and with the smile on the employees faces. Amazing staff! If you really seek for harmony- this is the place!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Harmonyclub, Director of Sales at Harmony Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Thank you so much for your visit and your "harmony" review. All the best

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel is worst hotel people seen in 2018 don't suggest u to come here. The hotel looks amazing. Only the staffmembers don't really like a travelers, plus they are very rude here. In restaurant they got very stupid rules.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Andris Z
Reviewed 6 July 2017

We asked some boiled water from reception for noodle.
But he taunted about it.
Saying "You bring your cup noodle and ask water for me...?"
So I said I'll buy it but he never listened to me and kept taunting me.
I felt so bad.
I stay in Ostrava for one third of a year but I'll never stay there again.

Room Tip: Too small comparing other hotels that have the similar price...
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank gutzzang
Radka K, Manažer at Harmony Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Dear Sir / Dear Madam,
thank you for your kind visit in our hotel Harmony Club Ostrava and for your feedback which is very important for us! We are sorry about this inconvenience. We have investigated the circumstances of this case and we are sure that this will not repeated in the next time. On the other hand, you can always visit our nice hotel restaurant and choose your dinner from our wide offer of czech or international cuisine. We always do our best to meet all wishes of our guests. So, we are really sorry about this.
With kind regards, hotel Harmony Club Ostrava, obchod.ov@harmonyclub.cz