All reviews business trip very nice hotel old building bar and restaurant welcome drink rooms are large breakfast buffet is high level czech republic yogurt free of charge city parking gym europe interior prague
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

I would like to express thanks to personal at reception desk.They are very kind,professional and with high level skills.
Specially Paula who help me when I needed to do something with documents.
Bostjan

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Mercure_Ostrava, General Manager at Mercure Ostrava Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Dear Guest, I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to pass on your comments on your recent stay with us at the Mercure Ostrava Center, we are all delighted that you have found the hotel to your expectations and that you had a great time with us and in Ostrava. Vladimir Sic, General Manager.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

I use this hotel frequently because of business purposes, I'm always satisfied because it is close to work and close to downtown. I can walk from Hotel and enjoy Ostrava's attractions and city atmosphere

Room Tip: take the privilege room
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,We are very pleased to hear of your stay at the Hotel Mercure Ostrava Center. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and we take pride in our hotel and our associates and are delighted to see that reflected in your stay. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back during your next trip to Ostrava. Vladimir Sic, General Manager.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

It was my first time in this hotel and I'd be very happy to return! Staff at check-in was great, I really mean it. Nicest recepcionists I ever met in the Czech Republic. Building is stylish, room is modern with some atmosphere from old times. WiFi was perfect, and also no question about cleanliness. Breakfast was wonderful on the terrace. Moreover, on that morning the hotel sales manager was preparing the wished course for us - good service and good marketing ;) Thanks for it.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Tímea M
Mercure_Ostrava, General Manager at Mercure Ostrava Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for providing your feedback again to other travellers. I am very happy reading you enjoyed our hospitality during your stay. I will with pleasure share your feedback with my team and it will be a great motivation for us to carry on to provide comfortable and qualitative stay. We are looking forward to welcoming you soon back to the Mercure Ostrava Center! My best regards from Ostrava Vladimir Sic, General Manager

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Clean, friendly place with decent breakfast and polite staff. Always a pleasant experience. Car parking spaces limited. Rooms are clean and Reception is always friendly and helpful. Try the premier room as they come with lounge access. Free WIFI through out the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Mercure_Ostrava, General Manager at Mercure Ostrava Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Dear Guest, on behalf of Mercure team I would like to thank you for such a positive feedback which I will communicate to the team. We are really happy that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We will be pleased to welcome you again in the future. Vladimir Sic, General Manager.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

I regularly stay here on business because of the location, on-site parking, friendly and attentive staff who make me feel welcome and good quality, comfortable rooms. The bar and restaurant offer good food choices if you're too busy or want to spend time catching up with friends on social media using the decent Wi-Fi connections. The hotel has a gym and bicycles to use to explore the city centre which I may give a try on my next visit!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Mercure_Ostrava, General Manager at Mercure Ostrava Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Dear Guest, I am glad that you have had an enjoyable stay here with us in Mercure Ostrava Center. We strive to always enhance the quality of service and guest satisfaction, I will pass on to the team your comments, and we hope to see you soon back in our hotel. Vladimir Sic, General Manager.