All reviews business trip very nice hotel old building bar and restaurant welcome drink rooms are large breakfast buffet is high level czech republic yogurt free of charge city parking gym europe interior prague
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

I stayed for two nights. Had a food at hotel restaurant and it was really good. I had traditional Czech Svickova and it was the best one that I ate in a long time. Breakfast was tasty too. Staff was helpful and keen to help. Room was clean and quiet I would stay again.

Stayed: April 2016
Mercure_Ostrava, General Manager at Mercure Ostrava Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2016

Dear guest, We are delighted to note that we have met your expectations during your stay with us. At Mercure Ostrava Center we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the hotel. Vladimir Sic, General Manager

Reviewed 23 June 2016

Whenever I'm in the area I make a point of staying here - I've been twice so far this year and will be back for a third visit at the end of the summer. The hotel is in a lovely old building in a good, central location. The rooms are well-proportioned and there is a great breakfast selection. The staff are very friendly and helpful. All in all, it's difficult to fault the place.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Mercure_Ostrava, General Manager at Mercure Ostrava Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2016

Dear Guest, Thank you for your kind words of encouragement. We are delighted to note that we have met your expectations during your stay with us. At Mercure Ostrava Center, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and high standard service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the hotel. Vladimir Sic, General Manager

Reviewed 16 June 2016

Nice room with limited view due to the nice church next door. The bed was large by European standards. It had a great shower. There are elevators, but I loved walking the large central staircase. Breakfast had wide variety and the scrambled eggs were actually very good.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank CC_FL_Road_Warrior
Mercure_Ostrava, General Manager at Mercure Ostrava Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2016

Dear Guest, I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your review on our hotel, we are all pleased at the Mercure Ostrava Center, that you have enjoyed your stay in the hotel, and in Ostrava. We hope to have the chance to welcome you back soon. Vladimir Sic, General Manager.

Reviewed 13 June 2016

My choice in Ostrava.
I travel to Ostrava on business and choose to stay at Mercure.
It is a pleasant hotel, good service, central location, clean and with a good atmosphere and great staff.
Best rooms are "Privilege" rooms. Single rooms tend to be very small.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Mario A

Dear Guest, We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel Mercure Ostrava Center. We are glad to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us and that you were satisfied with our staff and services. This is going to be shared with them to encourage their further progress. Vladimir Sic, General Manager.

Reviewed 10 June 2016

The hotel is placed at the City Center close to all the restaurants and local Pubs, the room is very big and clean all the facilities in the room are well maintained.
Coffee machine in the room grate bad and nice TV.
The breakfast was very rich and good, the bar is nice with good atmosphere.
It is a very quite hotel inside and outside.
I was a whole week and had an excellent time, and intend to be there again soon.

Assaf n

Room Tip: Exclusive rooms have access to lounge room that has free food and drinks all day, TV, WII and office facilities.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Assaf N
Mercure_Ostrava, General Manager at Mercure Ostrava Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2016

Dear Guest, on behalf of Mercure team I would like to thank you for such a positive feedback which I will communicate to the team. We are really happy that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We will be pleased to welcome you again in the future. Vladimir Sic, General Manager.