All reviewsexecutive floorhighly recommend this hotelmodern hotelgreat hotelchoose this hotelczech republiccomfortable roomsbreakfast buffethotel guestsincluded in the pricebig roomold citycity centretrain stationcongressstadiumhbo
Reviewed 25 May 2016

We stayed for 4 nights. The Hotel has is very modern and had nice views. But the air conditioning didn't work properly and when some came up to look at it the explained the instructions on the wall was incorrect but even after this we still couldn't get the temperature below 23 degrees. The house keeping was on on also a little on the lacks side, with towels not being changed on one occasion and the shampoo and soap not being replenished, glasses remained unwashed. We did enjoy the fruit and sweets that were left in our room on some occasions. Breakfast had a large choice but some of the cooked items didn't look appetising. There didn't seem to be a cook to order option. We went to use the pool but this is in a health club connected to the hotel, here the language gap failed us! and we couldn't find the pool and there seemed to be a strange arrangement regarding the towels. This could a fantastic hotel but needs a bit more attention to detail.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
NH_Olomouc, Generální ředitel at NH Collection Olomouc Congress, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2016

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for choosing our hotel to your recent stay in Olomouc.
I would like to thank you for your feedback at the same time.
I am sorry for any inconveniences caused during your stay, but depsite of this fact I believe you have enjoyed your stay in such a beautiful city as Olomouc. I would like to assure you that in our hotel we offer freshly made breakfast dishes during a breakfast.
I will share all of your words with my team.

Once again thank you for your visit and I hope we will have a chance to welcome you to our hotel in the future.

With best regards,

Reviewed 25 May 2016

I have stayed here many times. The price is very good and the rooms are kept very clean. Its close to a lot of restaurants(fast food and sit down service. Its close to the malls and even if you don't drive public transportation is great! I very much look foward to my next trip and again staying here. Thanks!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Aleixo A
NH_Olomouc, Generální ředitel at NH Collection Olomouc Congress, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2016

Dear Aleixo,
Thank you for your great review and for sharing your recent experience at NH Collection Olomouc Congress.
I am glad to hear we met your expectations and you have great stay.
Your comments are appreciated and I will share it within our team.

We would be very pleased to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

We came across the NH collection olomouc hotel on our first trip to Czech and found that it was just perfect in everyway. Its just a block away from the city center so we were able to wander around and pop back to the hotel whenever we felt like it - particularly for afternoon which is a bit of a ritual there but just great.

The rooms were huge and really well furnished and the staff couldn't have been more helpful.

We'll certainly stay again.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Janif,

Many thanks for your gracious feedback. I was absolutely delighted to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay. We pride ourselves on the service and facilities we provide our guests and this is only made possible by the great team I have at NH Collection Olomouc Congress hotel.

I am personally going to pass on your kind words to the team and I do hope to meet you on your next stay with us which I do hope is in the near future.

With best regards,

Reviewed 18 May 2016

The NH Hotel was a very nice place to stay, you are about 10 minutes walking distance from the town square where you will find shopping and lots of good places to eat. The hotel has a restaurant and bar in it but for a good steak go to the outdoor lounge. The staff were some of the nicest people I have ever meet. When I go back that is where I will stay.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
NH_Olomouc, Generální ředitel at NH Collection Olomouc Congress, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2016

Dear Ben,
Thank you for your review and for sharing your recent experience at NH Collection Olomouc Congress.
I am glad to hear we met your expectations and you have great stay. Thank you for highlighting our staff. Your comments are appreciated and I will share it within our team.
I hope you will rating us with 5 stars during your next stay.

We would be very pleased to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

I spent 3 nights in this hotel, it is very nice, big room, perfectly cleaned and all what you want. In the room you can find a coffee machine, a big bed, minibar, big flat tv and in the bathroom there is bath tub.
The breakfast is more than you can expect - self-service - with big variety of food, fruit and beverages. The personnel is very friendly and professional! Good job!
The hotel it is situated at a 10 minutes walking distance to the city center, where you can find many shops, terraces and restaurants.
I celebrated my birthday while being here and on return to my room in the evening, I found a bottle of wine and a birthday card on the table. Very nice thought, thank you NH Hotel!

Stayed: May 2016
1  Thank Nicu_brasov
NH_Olomouc, Generální ředitel at NH Collection Olomouc Congress, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2016

Dear Nicu,
thank you very much for taking your time to post such a kind and detailed review. Thank you for highlighting our staff. I will share your nice words with my team. I am glad to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us and we would be more than happy to welcome you back soon.