All reviewsexecutive floorhighly recommend this hotelmodern hotelgreat hotelchoose this hotelczech republiccomfortable roomsbreakfast buffethotel guestsincluded in the priceold citycity centrenice roomtrain stationcongressstadiumhbo
Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

I spent 3 nights in this hotel, it is very nice, big room, perfectly cleaned and all what you want. In the room you can find a coffee machine, a big bed, minibar, big flat tv and in the bathroom there is bath tub.
The breakfast is more than you can expect - self-service - with big variety of food, fruit and beverages. The personnel is very friendly and professional! Good job!
The hotel it is situated at a 10 minutes walking distance to the city center, where you can find many shops, terraces and restaurants.
I celebrated my birthday while being here and on return to my room in the evening, I found a bottle of wine and a birthday card on the table. Very nice thought, thank you NH Hotel!

Stayed: May 2016
1  Thank Nicu_brasov
NH_Olomouc, Generální ředitel at NH Collection Olomouc Congress, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2016

Dear Nicu,
thank you very much for taking your time to post such a kind and detailed review. Thank you for highlighting our staff. I will share your nice words with my team. I am glad to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us and we would be more than happy to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 12 May 2016

Location close to the center, really quick check in/ check out. Huge selection of sport activities in or outside of the hotel. Excellent breakfast service and fresh products. Easy parking just in front of the hotel free of charge.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels

Dear Martin,
thank you for writing your great feedback about your stay in NH Collectuion Olomouc Congress and rating us with 5 stars. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you will retain a pleasant memory of our hotel.
I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back, very soon.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Stayed in the NH Hotel in Olomouc for 5 days and the location, service and food at the hotel was excellent. The room was cleaned daily and the standard of cleanliness was very high. The cost was also good value so overall I was a happy guest. I would have just one small suggestion....try to have the air conditioning system designed to give lower temperatures.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
NH_Olomouc, Generální ředitel at NH Collection Olomouc Congress, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2016

Dear Liam,
thank you very much for taking your time to post such a nice and detailed review. I am glad to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us. Regarding air condition, in the coming weeks we will be install in all our rooms a new more guest friendly remote controls.
We would be more than happy to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 19 April 2016 via mobile

Great place to stay, thanks, rooms perfect, staff all very helpful. Can't think of anywhere better to stay in Olomunc. Thanks to everyone who made my stay so good :-) for the price my company negotiated you will not find better value

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
NH_Olomouc, Generální ředitel at NH Collection Olomouc Congress, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2016

Dear Ian,
thank you for the appreciative comments about our team and our hotel. I am glad to note that you have left with a positive impression of our product and services. I will share your words with my team.
We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 17 April 2016

NH Hotel is most great Hotel in Olomouc. location, room condition, breakfast is best.staff is kindly,
quick reaction. corporate in near sport club. if we have a chance. we wil stay in this Hotel again.
many ivent wii be held.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NH_Olomouc, Generální ředitel at NH Collection Olomouc Congress, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2016

Dear guest,
It is such a pleasure to read your review. It is always great to know about our guests' stays and how they have enjoyed our hotel with the service.
Hopefully we will have a chance to welcome you in our hotel again in future.