“Olomouc Stay”

NH Collection Olomouc Congress
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Olomouc
Reviewed 18 May 2016

The NH Hotel was a very nice place to stay, you are about 10 minutes walking distance from the town square where you will find shopping and lots of good places to eat. The hotel has a restaurant and bar in it but for a good steak go to the outdoor lounge. The staff were some of the nicest people I have ever meet. When I go back that is where I will stay.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
NH_Olomouc, Generální ředitel at NH Collection Olomouc Congress, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2016

Dear Ben,
Thank you for your review and for sharing your recent experience at NH Collection Olomouc Congress.
I am glad to hear we met your expectations and you have great stay. Thank you for highlighting our staff. Your comments are appreciated and I will share it within our team.
I hope you will rating us with 5 stars during your next stay.

We would be very pleased to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

I spent 3 nights in this hotel, it is very nice, big room, perfectly cleaned and all what you want. In the room you can find a coffee machine, a big bed, minibar, big flat tv and in the bathroom there is bath tub.
The breakfast is more than you can expect - self-service - with big variety of food, fruit and beverages. The personnel is very friendly and professional! Good job!
The hotel it is situated at a 10 minutes walking distance to the city center, where you can find many shops, terraces and restaurants.
I celebrated my birthday while being here and on return to my room in the evening, I found a bottle of wine and a birthday card on the table. Very nice thought, thank you NH Hotel!

Stayed: May 2016
1  Thank Nicu_brasov
NH_Olomouc, Generální ředitel at NH Collection Olomouc Congress, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2016

Dear Nicu,
thank you very much for taking your time to post such a kind and detailed review. Thank you for highlighting our staff. I will share your nice words with my team. I am glad to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us and we would be more than happy to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 12 May 2016

Location close to the center, really quick check in/ check out. Huge selection of sport activities in or outside of the hotel. Excellent breakfast service and fresh products. Easy parking just in front of the hotel free of charge.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels

Dear Martin,
thank you for writing your great feedback about your stay in NH Collectuion Olomouc Congress and rating us with 5 stars. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you will retain a pleasant memory of our hotel.
I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back, very soon.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Stayed in the NH Hotel in Olomouc for 5 days and the location, service and food at the hotel was excellent. The room was cleaned daily and the standard of cleanliness was very high. The cost was also good value so overall I was a happy guest. I would have just one small suggestion....try to have the air conditioning system designed to give lower temperatures.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
NH_Olomouc, Generální ředitel at NH Collection Olomouc Congress, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2016

Dear Liam,
thank you very much for taking your time to post such a nice and detailed review. I am glad to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us. Regarding air condition, in the coming weeks we will be install in all our rooms a new more guest friendly remote controls.
We would be more than happy to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 19 April 2016 via mobile

Great place to stay, thanks, rooms perfect, staff all very helpful. Can't think of anywhere better to stay in Olomunc. Thanks to everyone who made my stay so good :-) for the price my company negotiated you will not find better value

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
NH_Olomouc, Generální ředitel at NH Collection Olomouc Congress, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2016

Dear Ian,
thank you for the appreciative comments about our team and our hotel. I am glad to note that you have left with a positive impression of our product and services. I will share your words with my team.
We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back.

Kind Regards,

Tomas Rousek

Travellers also viewed these Olomouc hotels
2.3 km away
Hotel Trinity
#5 of 15 in Olomouc
2.5 km away
Pracharna Park Hotel Olomouc

Been to NH Collection Olomouc Congress? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about NH Collection Olomouc Congress

Address: Legionarska 1311/21, Olomouc 779 00, Czech Republic (Formerly NH Olomouc Congress)
Region: Czech Republic > Moravia > Olomouc Region > Olomouc
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Olomouc
Price Range: $125 - $226 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4.5 star — NH Collection Olomouc Congress 4.5*
Located just a short walk from the city center, the modern and stylish atmosphere of NH Collection Olomouc Congress makes it a unique projectin the Czech Republic. Hotel counts on 137 rooms and a conference facilities up to 1200 pax. The fitness and wellness centre is located in Omega Sports and Health Centre, connected with the hotel via underground corridor. Guests can also stretch their muscles at the fitness centre for free, whilst wellness is available for a surcharge. Wellness for children from 6 to 12 years old is allowed only on weekdays till 17:00 and on weekends and holidays until 12.00. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your NH Collection Olomouc Congress reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
NH Collection Olomouc Congress Moravia