“Once it's just enough”

Wang Running Sushi
Ranked #315 of 1,034 Restaurants in Brno
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

I've gone with my friend to experience sushi he heard of being one of the best in Brno.I'm saying "hardly"! I ate sushi overseas where I felt in love with it mainly for its rich stuffing.Running Sushi is not great in quality.Dishes are overloaded with rice and lack of fish & seafood.I won't go there again

1  Thank Ivana K

Reviewed 13 November 2016

I tried this restaurant because I was really curious about running sushi in Brno. It's not a cheap matter because it costs over 400 for person and you pay a something more for drinks that are more expensive than average. But I liked sushi a lot - you have plates with various types of sushi included plates with fresh fruits, pickled vegetables, pieces of fish and meats and desserts. Definitely worthy of trying! I wouldn't go there regularly just because the prices and because I don't need to eat that much every day. I wanted to try more things so I ended up really full.
Two big disadvantages - they charge you extra money for every not finished plate. I understand that they want to prevent wasting of food, but it doesn't make sense when you pay for all-you-can-eat. The second disadvantage is that this all-you-can-eat thing is limited to two hours.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

We went there with 7 people. The waiter barely understood any english, which made everything much more complicated.
When bringing food to the table they did not give it to the person who ordered it and as us, being new to sushi, we had to think quite a while to understand which sushi goes to who. One of the biggest problem were that 2 persons order were places on 1 plate, but they did not tell us that they are there. So one of us had to wait 30 minutes for his dish and it never came and when he asked, they tried to tell us that it was on that plate what they gave us a while ago.
Drinks were 20% more expensive than on the menus and the excuse waitress gave us was that these were the old menus.....

Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

Not so tasty, I had to pay for drink more than it was written in the menu (waitress explanation: it's not current menu). I also got more food than I had ordered and then I was asked to pay for it more! Stay away from this place!!!

Reviewed 10 February 2016

I went to this conveyor belt sushi restaurant for a quick lunch, since I am a fan of sushi, but didn’t have a lot of time. The all you can eat option will cost you 499 czk. The conveyor belt brings you a lot of different dishes (also hot ones, soups, fruits, desserts and even some drinks), but to be honest, the sushi was disappointing. Clearly this is no place for quality sushi. I also hated the way the sashimi was cut up in little pieces. The mussels in a savory sauce were nice though.

All in all, real sushi lovers better stay away from this place.

2  Thank CarolienBAC