“Great beer”

Cuisines: Czech
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

We popped in here for a couple of beers on our last day. Service was great, younger staff as we found they were happy to talk to us in English which really helps!

The beer was really good! Would go back

Reviewed 29 July 2018

We had an evening meal here, good fun, food fine and beer (of course) very good. very busy place with very efficient and friendly staff.

Reviewed 28 July 2018

Although it super Big like factory pub it keeps high standard. They also managed to do order on request since I could not eat one ingredient they rearranged the recipe, really surprised me. Good price for the quality.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

I found a nice Hungarian review of this place and can completely aggre with everything I read. The place has three main areas, a fancy restaurant, a garden, and a pub area with an extra room - we opted for the pub area on all 4 occasions. The menu is one page long (Czech on one side, English the other side), but all the tested food (knuckles, goulash, salmon, cabbage soup, camembert with onion) was good; the first was my favourite. I tested all the 5 biers on the tap, the Drak (lager) and Nefiltrovani (unfiltered) were probably those I retested most time...

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Wonderful place, in begging very smelly because of yeast. But no worries, you get used to it after 10 second, and seriously do not feel anything.
It is literally feels like they are pouring beer from sink faucet. It is like this fresh.
Place look amazing, very modern inside. They have a big garden so it is good to go in summer nights. But, unfortunately, garden is closing around 10/10:30PM, because Czech Law forbidden drinking in public places outside.